[Angst] Dont Let Me Go (Sugawara X Reader)

Complicated. If there was one word to describe this week it would definitely be complicated. Because you started spending more time with the karasuno volleyball team, you began to get attached to everyone, but mostly Sugawara.

He would always stay after practice to help you pick up nets, and clean up the benches, never failing to lift your spirits with his signature smile.

But as time went on, you started developing feelings for him more than just a friend. You had planned to confess, but didn't want to ruin your friendship, so you just tired to push the feelings down.

Sugawara started to notice that something was off, so when he was on break, he requested to speak with you.

"(First Name), what's wrong? your not your usual self today."

You looked up from your clipboard,eyes lighting up.

"Oh! It's nothing Suga, I'm fine!"

You looked back down, then felt a hand pulling on yours.

"No your not." He lead you to a wall, and sat next to you. "I want to hear it all."

You avoided his gaze, and pulled your legs up to hug them.

"We..we can't be friends anymore." It took everything you had to keep from crying.

He paused for a moment processing what you said and watched as you hid your face.

"Your right." Two hands unravelled your crossed arms that hid your face. He cupped your cheeks and wiped your tears with his thumbs.

"I'm selfish. I want to spend everyday with you, I want to be more than friends, and I can't keep rejecting these feelings."

You slowly slid your legs down, resting on the ground as you stared into his troubled eyes. He was inches from your face, and looked at your lips, but immediately shifted his eyes back to yours.

It seemed like he was about to kiss you, just sitting right there in the gym. But he sighed and reached out his hand for you to stand up.

"You deserve better."

-------------------------------------

This was my first kind angst story, probably shouldn't have written it with the sweetest boy ever (cause it was kinda OOC sorry!) but hey, I got an idea and rolled with it.

You can blame the band Fray cause I've been listening to them non stop and they made me get the idea.

Maybe I'll do a part two with him.

~NEXT CUTIE: Asahi X3~