Sick Day (Tanaka x Reader )

A/N: Hey guys sorry I've been away for so long but it's because of school, like starting highschool I haven't been able to do the things I love and...
Long story short
Highschool. Will. RUIN YOU.

*cough cough*

"T-tanaka." You weakly called for your boyfriend as loud as you could afraid he wouldn't hear you.

Well you were wrong, in less than two seconds you heard scrambling footsteps race up the stairs and Tanaka was right that at your aid.

"Yes (first name) -chan!! Is my goddess in need of assistance?"

You jumped a little at his sudden appearance then giggled lightly.

"I'm just cold can you lay with me please?" You outstreched your arms tword his figure and he silently celebrated to himself thrusting his fist in the air.

"Tanaka just come over here and lay with me I'm about to freeze to death."

The male immediately stopped and got into bed with you wrapping his arms around your small body (compared to his muscular ~) in a warm embrace.

A satisfied sigh escaped your lips as you melted into his warm touch and familiar scent.

Tanaka traced his hands down your sides and whispered in your ear.
"Are you feeling any better now (first name)-chan?"

Your face slowly became a tomato red then his hands made their way to caressing your hair making you fall into a peaceful sleep.

---

The next morning your eyes softly fluttered open to see-

"Ahh!!! OH MY GOD WHO ARE YOU?!"
You grabbed your pillow and chucked it at the figure in the door way.

"Ooww (first-name)-chan, dont be so mean to your sick boyfriend." Tanaka moaned rubbing his head then slowly scooted away to the couch.

Silence filled your room.
'I can't believe I didn't notice my own boyfriend' you thought to yourself feeling guilty.

As quiet as you could, you crept into the living room to were he was sleeping and placed a kiss on his forehead. Suddenly Tanaka grabbed your waist pulling you ontop of him and swiftly kissed you.
"H-Hey! Your gonna get me sick again!" You squirmed in his grip blushing.

"Then I geuss I'm gonna have to make this worth it~" Soft cushions met your back and Tanaka hovered over you placing kisses on your neck.

(May your fangirl minds continue it with whatever you want it to be~)

~Social Media~
。Tumblr: awsomecatlover
。Kik: hinababe615
。We Heart it: awsomecatlover
。Pinterest: AbbyTetsuShakes
。Quotev: AbbyTetsuShakes
° Instagram: abbytetsushakes11