Bet On It (Tsukishima x Reader) Part Two

"Wait!" Tsukishima gripped on to your arm and pulled you out of the street just as a car zoomed by.

You both stood there starring at the road with wide eyes until you heard a sigh and felt the grip on your arm loosen.

"Walk closer to me." He said annoyed and looked both ways before giving you a nod to walk.

You were overjoyed that the guy you had a crush on since your very first day of school accepted to going on a date with you.

But as you spent more time with him you noticed that he became angry at the slightest mishaps, like when you accidentally trip or forget to look both ways before crossing the road.

You just shrugged it off thinking it was nothing then saw the pet store and ran up to him launching yourself of his shoulder.

"Lets go there!" He kept his cool and pushed up his glasses while you jumped off him running to the glass window filled with kittens.

"Their so cute!!!" You squealled as Tsukishima opened the entrance for you then sweat dropped when you ran in like a five year old  knocking him over.

After thirty minutes of  him following you around the store while you cuddled almost every fuzzy animal there was, he finally couldn't take it anymore and interrupted your cuddles.

" It's getting dark, do you want to eat some where?" He said  watching as you set down the cat.

"Sure!" You both made your way out of the store and found a small restaurant.

"Table for two." The waitresses face instantly lit up once she saw Tsukishima.

"Oh, right this way." As she lead you both to the table you noticed how she started twirling her hair and constantly glancing back at Tsukishima with a flirty smile.

"Okay here we are." Stopping at a booth by a window, she placed the menus on the table, then turned her back to you only facing Tsukishima.

"What can I get for you?~" He looked up at her expressionless and said "Two strawberry shortcakes."

"Ok, thank you~" your blood boiled as she leaned down to pick up the menus showing off her cleavage.

Once she finally walked away you crossed your arms and stared across the table giving Tsukishima an annoyed look.

"What? Are you jealous that a waitress is better at seducing me than you are?" He smirked when your look went from annoyed to furious.

"I can be way more seductive than her!!!" You slumped in your chair and glared at him as people's heads turned your way.

"Oohh wanna bet on it? If you can make me kiss you by the end of our date then I will buy you whatever you want."

"Deal!"

-----------------

After you both finished your food Tsukishima let you chose where ever you wanted to go next so you could "work your magic."

"Wait here." You left Tsukishima sitting on a park bench and ran into the nearest clothing store.

About ten minutes passed when walked out with a white spaghetti strap dress and black tights.

"What are you wearing ?!" He stood up from the bench laughing as you ran up to him.

"I'm trying to look pretty for you jerk!" He smirked at your anger then pushed up his glasses.

"You're going to have to do better than that." He looked you up and down holding in his laughter as you crossed your arms glaring at him.

"You're so rude!" You pushed on his shoulder but he held his ground putting his hands in his pockets and grinning when you struggled.

"Your pathetic." He said  watching  you pound on his arm.

"Urrgg Tsukishima!! Fine, I give up!!" You yelled at him in frustration then started stomping your way to the middle of the park.

You were so angry at him that you didn't notice the tree stump beneath you foot and fell face first into a water fountain ripping holes in your tights, and soaking your dress.

"Well look at what we have here." Tsukishima looked down at your soaked (and now see through) dress and ripped tights, with a teasing smile.

"Just shut up and help me." You said hanging your head down in embarrassment and slowly ringing out your dress.

"Well I would but, you look so vulnerable right now that I can't help myself." He got into the fountain with you and pinned you down on the side whispering;

"You're in trouble; I want to do more than just kiss you." He watched as you struggled then pressed his lips against yours making you teanse up with wide eyes.

Once he finally pulled away and let you breathe, he released your wrists and smirked at the mess you've become.

"Well it looks like even you can be seductive." Lifting yourself out of the water you walked over to him shivering.

"Y-Yeah w-whatever just b-buy me a j-jacket." You said teeth chattering and clutching your arms.

"Why would I do that if you can just use me?" Suddenly he grabbed your wet body pulling it to his and wrapped both of you together in his jacket.

"T-Tsukishima!! Your wet too!!" You flinched at his cold body pushing away at his chest.

"Don't worry once we walk around some more it'll dry." He laughed when you broke out of his jacket then quickly put it back on when you felt the cold.

"I hate you." You said pouting against his chest.

He chuckled "You really are pathetic."

-------------------------

To the people who made it to the end of the story:

Ok that's the end hope you all liked it and also.....

I'm fangirling so much right now from the knb episode with the hot springs!!!

Like it was midnight and I was screaming from everyone and how funny they are.

And kuroko! OMG I died when he was covered in bubbles.

So yeah I have lotz of feelz for them .
bye peoples *~*