Love sick (Hinata x Reader)

You were in the manga section of Barnes and Noble trying to find your book then get out as fast as you can, when a frantic voice stared blaring from your purse practically making you fall over.

"(FIRST NAME)- CHAN! I NEED YOU TO COME OVER AS FAST AS YOU CAN!"

Heads started turning toward your aisle and the dude next to you whispered something, but you just gave them a nervous laugh while slowly inching into a corner between two book shelves. Finally away from anyone's sight, you rummaged through your purse and yanked your phone free from underneath all the junk. Placing it on your ear, you spoke in a calm tone to quiet the distressed boy.

"What's wrong Hinata?"

"There's no time to explain, just hurry!"

And on that note you threw the cellular device In your bag and slung it over your shoulder.

"Something really bad must've happened,he's never acted like this before."

Your parked car stood before you and made a beeping noise at the click of a small button, your hands frantically stuffed the key in the ignition and began turning the leather steering wheel.

----TIME SKIP -------

"This is it."

Leaning closer to the windshield a small house came into view bringing back comforting memories. The grass made a weird kind of crunching noise as each foot walked in front of the other then stopped.Your knuckles knocked against the brown door which immediately swung open to reveal a short orange haired teen with wide determined eyes.

"Come with me."

He grabbed your wrist from your side and nodded before dragging you through his house and up the stairs stopping when you reached his room.

"Can you please tell me what all this is about!" You said to Hinata concerned at the sight of his frightened expression.

"I think I'm allergic to you!" He balled his fists beside his body not meeting your gaze.

"What?" You said with a confused look and slumped forward at his ridiculous words.

"Anytime I see you my heartbeats really fast, and I start to feel really hot."

His head raised up and you could tell he was trying to hold back tears.

"I'm sorry (First Name)-chan but I can't be your friend anymore!"

You eyes widened and reached out to him.

"Wait! Hinata, people can't be allergic to other people it's just not possible."

"Then what's wrong with me!" His words carried throughout the house and silence fell in the room once you realized what all of his symptoms meant. He watched as you walked over to his bed and plopped down on the edge with a blush across your cheeks.

"Hinata, when you and me are together, what other things start to occur?"

He squinted his eyes while thinking then jumped." Oh! Whenever you smile I get a fever, and when you laugh I can't speak, but when you hug me I want to..."

The bed whined as you shifted your body toward him and lifted your head to see him standing as straight as a board, arms pressed against his side staring at you intensely.

"I-I want to do this!" He clenched his eyes shut and grabbed onto your shoulders pressing his lips against yours. The bed creaked from the sudden movement and you waited for his lips to move, but all he did was continue clenching his eyes with his mouth squished on yours. You opened your eyes while he still kissed you and mumbled against his lips.

"Ummm Hinata, I'm guessing you've never kissed someone before."

He opened his eyes then jumped back at the closeness of your faces.

"I-I umm.."

You laughed then stood up to him with an innocent look and said

"Hinata, I'm allergic to you too."

His face brightened then became red when you slowly started walked toward him, trapping him by the wall.

"W-What are you doing (First Name) -chan?" His eyes widened as you got closer to him and whispered into his ear.

"Its time you learned how to kiss."

_________________________________________

Ok yeahhh that was poop.

Sorry I haven't updated in a while but I've just been doing school stuff and... is it just me or does it seem that at the end of every school year it's like way more stressful than the beginning?

Because all the teachers are to lazy to write test so they just pile up a bunch of projects instead (bunch of lazy potatoes -.-)

People that have requested I'll get on it as soon as I can
Thanks for waiting :)