Too Cute (Asahi x Reader)

Glitter and lip gloss tubes scattered all over the floor as your daughter stood back to admire her work.

"Daddy looks like a pretty princess!"

You walked toward the front door, ready to run some errands until you glanced to the living room and saw Asahi with bright pink lips and pigtails.

"Hehe..." He scratched the back of his neck embarrassed, and smiled at you.

"Look (daughters name) did such a good job."

You laughed at the ground, then walked over to them picking your child up.

"She sure did~"

"I wanna give mommy a makeover next!"

You widened your eyes, and looked over to Asahi. He nodded and took (daughters name).

"Mommy has to leave." He winked at you and you mouthed a thank you before leaving him to babysit.

-Time Skip--

As you unlocked the front door, you peeked your head in to find Asahi and (daughters name) sleeping in a pile of blankets on the floor. You giggled and carefully stepped around them until your husband let out a moan and pulled your ankle so you fell beside him.

"(First name) - Chan~" he wrapped his arms around you while smiling, and flipped you over between him and your daughter. So basically now you were squished between a cute five year old and your cute husband.

"Now this is just too cute." you whispered with a smile and kissed both of them on the forehead before cuddling up to them in content.

------

OK IDK I tried my best to write for him but, I got nothing.

sorry it was so short I've gotten lazy over the summer...meh

But for the peeps who like his stuff I'm gonna write longer ones I just gotta get in the mood I guess.

Fight on!!

- I just felt like putting that in, hehe sport animes make me...fighty?

~ NEXT VB CUTTIE: Sugawara~