Encouraging (Sugawara x Reader)

"It'll be fine!" Your boyfriend gave you an encouraging smile as you nervously walked up to your spot on the court.

"Sheesh their scary." You thought staring at the other team.

They all had on red and black uniforms, and crazy styled hair.

You get into position as a super tall girl with a black pixie cut serves, and the ball heads straight to your receiver.

"Cover me Nashiki!" You screamed to your libero and ran into setter position.

"Here (f/n)!" Nashiki passes you the ball and you set it to your spiker, but a girl with ombre hair jumps and blocks it.

"Don't mind! Well get the next one!" You cheered, and got ready for the next serve.

This time the ball went straight to you. "I got it!" You put your hands together to receive but it hit you right in the face, knocking you on the floor.

*whistle Blows*

"(F/n)! Are you ok?!" The entire team stopped and huddled around you.

You tried standing up but fell, stumbling into someone's arms behind you.

"Woah, you shouldn't stand up so fast." Sugawara said catching you and wrapping your arm around him for support.

"The world is spinning." You said faintly leaning on his arm, as he focused on bringing you to the nurse.

----TIME SKIP-----

Sugawara carefully set you down on the infirmary bed then began looking around for ice.

"Guess I need more practice on receiving since I caught it with my face." You said looking at him place the ice on your head.

"Don't get so down on yourself. I'm sure you'll get it next time!" He removed his hand from your forehead smiling and helped you up.

"I- I'll try my best!" You raised your fist in the air determined, then lost balance and stumbled into sugawara,again.

"Sorry!" You flinched away but he stopped you, pulling you back and smiled.

"I'm your boyfriend, it's ok to lean on me once in a while." He looked you in the eyes then brought you closer. Blushing you look to the side and ask "Sugawara, why do you like me?"

"W-what?" He pulled back to look at your face surprised,then let out a sigh.

"Come with me." He gently grabbed your hand and walked you out of the infirmary to outside of the school.

He stopped and grabbed your other hand, facing you toward him. "I like you because no matter how hard you fall, you always get right back up."

"But that's only because you're there to catch me." You said looking up to see him staring in your eyes .

He gave you his signature warm smile and said "Nobody's perfect, so it's ok if you mess up sometimes." You blushed at his smile then he turned away seeing your face.

You giggled at him but it was interrupted by his lips on yours. After a few seconds he pulled away holding your shoulders to say " N- now go back in there and play your best!"

"Yosh! I'll try not to get hit in the face this time!" Sugawara chuckled as you and him walked back into the gym.

Ooookkkk that was it, hope you all liked it and I'm kinda starting to like sugawara now. But nishinoya will always be my fav

Anyway, sorry he was a little OOC It's hard to write for him :(
Byezz