A Different Side (Kageyama x Reader)

"I'll be right back." Kageyama left you in his room sitting on the ground studying. You watched as he walked out then quickly grabbed your phone and opened your haikyuu fanfic.

After a few minutes of reading you finished a kageyama x reader one shot squealing and hugging your phone at the cuteness.

"What are you so happy about?" Kageyama asked walking in with his books and setting them beside yours.

"Oh nothing.~" you sighed happily while hugging your phone and kageyama gave you a look. "Ok...well stop doing whatever that is and lets get back to studying."

"Fine." You moaned at how focused on school he could be before exams, and started to put up your phone but accidently dropped it on the table for him to see.

His face became red when he looked down and saw the fanfic of him on it. "I-Is this what you were squealing about?!" You laughed as he picked up the phone reading it with wide eyes. "I would never do some thing like this! And I don't blush this much!"

You laughed taking back the phone. "Seriously,this is exactly like you! I know you have a romantic side." You got closer to him giggling as he pulled away with a red face.

He turned his face to the side pursing his lips as he mumbled "D-Do you like the way I act in romantic fanfics?" You pulled back confused then smiled. "I like it when you just be yourself. But every once in a while I wish you would get over your tsundere-ness."

You sulked a little thinking about your fantasies then felt hands cup your face as kageyama reached a cross the table knocking off the books and kissed you.

Shocked he would do this you hesitated, but then smiled as he kissed you and leaned in closer. He felt your movements and put his hands on your hips on instinct without realizing.

He flinched back immediatly blushing when he realized what he did, but you grabbed his hand and put it back on your waist, looking in his eyes while smiling and said "dont pull away Tobio, its cute when your like this.~"

Looking up at you he gave a quick nod then grabbed you for another kiss but accidentilly bumped his head on yours. Wincing in pain you rubbed the spot moaning.

"Sorry!" He looked at your hand rubbing the spot,then grabbed it and kissed the now forming bruise.

"Wow Tobio, you can be romantic." You smiled at him holding the spot on your head.

"I -I only did that so you could stop fantasizing get back to studying." He walked back to pick up the books leaning down so his hair covered his face.

"Sure you did." You gave him a sly smile and went back to studying.

--------------------

Okzzz thats the end :)~ hope u like it

So does anyone microwave cookies?

That was really random but i found a recipe picture for making a deepdish cookie in the microwave. It acully tastes REALLY GOOD!