Two Guardians (Nishinoya X Reader)

A/N: Before you read the scene is in middle school before karasuno

Everyday you watched as Nishinoya got bruised and scraped all over the school yard grass. You watched as tears streamed down his face and seeped into the ground.

But what hurt the most were his trembling knees as he stood himself up and kept on going.

A tree is what you would always stand behind while watching him, and quietly cheering him on. And finnaly one day you built up the courage to walk away from the tree.

"Um, Nishinoya?" You blushed and walked up to the short boy laying in the grass.

"Huh?" He turned his head then immediately jumped up when he saw you.

"Oh (first name)! What is it?"

He watches as you pulled out a pair of black knee pads from behind your back.

"I thought you might need these." You said and held them out in front.

Only for a second you saw his mouth open and a blush across his cheeks before he smiled and came back to his energetic self.

"Thanks (first name)-Chan!" A pleasent feeling started in your stomach as he smiled at you.

"No problem-"

You were cut off by the feeling of his lips quickly peck your cheek. You covered your blushing face with your hands and heard Noya laugh.

"Come on I'll walk you home."

Your wrist held gently in his hand as Nishinoya happily dragged you behind blushing.

And that's how he got his knee pads.
According to me.
(I was afraid to just type pads cause ..girls will understand what I mean)

I know it was short but I just thought of the idea of it.

~ Social Media~
。Tumblr: awsomecatlover
。We Heart it: awsomecatlover
。Pinterest: AbbyTetsuShakes
。Quotev: AbbyTetsuShakes
° Instagram: abbytetsushakes11