Chapter 11 - Interrogation

Demonxlover: My apologies for the delay of the new chapter! A lot has happened over the time which has passed since the previous chapter. I was in an accident almost two years ago which changed my life completely. I haven't even been on Instagram much which as you may know very odd since I used to be active every day. I do not seek pity, but you should know that the accident paralyzed my legs but also caused me to have amnesia - meaning I have no recollection of the past or present. Over the course of the two years I have recovered a couple of memories, such as that I know I like anime (Yes, my memories of anime and Japan were completely gone). I didn't even remember my family. I don't wish to delve deeper into it right now, but if you guys want to know I'll post it at a later date. 

I have also decided that since you guys enjoy this story so much, you will be glad to know that I will continue it~

Anyway, enough about me... Onto the story~

______________________________________________

You felt a bit uneasy seeing the red haired reaper in front of you. You noticed that Grell's teeth were sharp and they reminded you of shark teeth.

"Where am I?" You asked.

"You are at the Grim Reaper Dispatch Association~"

"Grim reaper? You're joking, right?" You said, raising an eyebrow in disbelief.
"No, darling. I'm deadly serious~"
We then heard a knock on the door and we soon saw William enter.

Grell was really excited to see him. "Will~!" Grell said and jumped him but William parried and Grell hit the floor.

"I see you're awake." He said and approached you.

"You know, I've really had it with these kidnappings. What do you want?" You said annoyed. "And you guys aren't actually grim reapers, are you?"
William glanced at Grell in displeasure and then faced you again. Grell rubbed her head nervously. "We are." William responded.

"Seriously? Aren't grim reapers supposed to have like cloaks and stuff?"
"We look this way to blend in with the humans, which makes our job easier - With the exception of him, of course." William said in his regular monotoned voice referring to Grell and adjusted his glasses. 

"We haven't worn cloaks in centuries

"We haven't worn cloaks in centuries."
"I see... So, what do you want from me?" You asked.

"You do not appear to be born in this century. We have records of every human in history, but there is no information about you."
You were caught off guard. "You know I'm not from this century?"
"That is quite clear. So, would you tell me who you are and where you're from?"
You sighed as you were taken to an interrogation room and decided to tell him who you were and how you went back in time.

"A mirror, you say?" William said. Grell was sitting in the corner fixing her nails.

"I still don't know how, but yeah..." You said.

"I have also received word that the queen of England is intending on making you her successor. Why would she make you her successor if she doesn't know you that well?"
You shrugged. "I don't know, it's confusing to me too. Though I think she's planning something... I don't know what, but the thought makes me uneasy."

"I see. Is that why you were running? Because you believe the queen's guards are after you?"
You nodded.

"Until we know more, I suggest it is best if we return you back to where we found you."
"What? You want to send her back already?" Grell said surprised.

"Humans are not supposed to be here unless they are souls." He said and paused. "Grell, take her back, will you?"
"Me? But—"
William gave Grell a death glare. Grell sighed. "Fine." She pouted and grabbed your arm. "Let's go." She said and left the interrogation room.

You noticed that Grell didn't head back to the human realm and were headed back to her quarters. "Aren't we supposed to head back to London?" You asked confused.

"No. I love Will, but I don't always do what I'm told~"
"I can see that." You said and entered her room.

Grell had hidden you from the grim reapers' eyes for two days, the two of you had gotten to know each other a bit more and Grell seemed to care about you.

"How long am I going to stay in here?" You asked as you were bored and saw Grell enter. "Not for long, I have an idea~"

__________________________________________________

Demonxlover: What could Grell's idea be? And what will happen next~? Stay tuned as the story will continue in the next chapter~