Chapter 9 - Fiery Red

Agni made you and the prince some of his amazing curry and the two of you ate. When you had finished eating you thanked Agni for the food and left the dining room.

A couple of hours later Soma went to look for you and found you in the living room staring out a window.

"Are you alright, (Y/N)?" He asked.

You were deep in thought as you soon snapped out of it and faced him. "I'm fine, why do you ask?" You asked softly. "You were staring out the window." He said.

"Oh... well I was wondering—" you said as you saw the queens guards on the streets. 'Could they be looking for me?' You thought to yourself. "Wondering about what?" He asked confused.

You ran to the hallway.

The prince ran after you. "Where are you going?" He asked.

"I can't stay any longer, or else you may be in trouble..." you said.

Soma got more confused. You opened the door and left.

"What just happened?" He asked Agni as he had approached. "I'm not certain, my prince." He said.

You approached the men in white and heard them talking. You decided to hide and eavesdrop.

"No signs of the princess yet?" One of them asked. "No." Another answered. "It's been a couple of days now. Do you think we'll even find her?" "We have to, the queen needs her alive for what she's planning."

You listened and you became more and more confused. 'Planning?' You thought and decided to sneak out of your hiding spot and once you were out of sight you ran.

But as you were running you bumped into something or someone. All you could see was long fiery red hair flowing in the wind as you suddenly fell unconscious as you hit your head on the hard ground...

 All you could see was long fiery red hair flowing in the wind as you suddenly fell unconscious as you hit your head on the hard ground