Chapter 5 - A Night At the Phantomhive Estate

Demonxlover: Curious of what'll happen next~? Let's find out~ Enjoy~!

[If you haven't read the previous chapters yet, I'd advice you to do so, otherwise - enjoy~]
_______________________________

Sebastian had sensed your presence the entire time. "It seems that we're not alone." He said.

Ciel raised an eyebrow.

The demon butler went towards your hiding spot. "You may come out now, your highness." He said.

'How did he know where I was?' You thought to yourself and came out of hiding. "What are you doing here, my lady?" Ciel asked. "Your maid has already returned to Buckingham palace since she thought you had already returned." He continued.

You bit your lip. "I was looking around the mansion and got lost.."

"Lost? Then why were you hiding?"

"I don't know, reflex..?" you said.

Ciel sighed. "Well, it's too dark to have you return to the palace, so you might as well stay the night." He paused and turned to his butler. "Sebastian, prepare a room for the princess to sleep in tonight." He ordered.

The butler bowed. "Certainly, right away." He said and left.

You gazed at the boy. "May I ask something?"

Ciel faced you. "Very well."

"You said that my grandmother might be suspicious of you, but I don't understand why she would be."

Ciel sat up straight. "I'm the queen's guard dog, and if I don't do what the queen asks of me I might get in trouble for it-- Wait, so you weren't sent here to interrogate me?" He asked.

You looked questioning at him. "Why would I? Grandmother didn't say anything about that." You said.

"Really? Well then." Ciel said, being slightly relieved. "I suppose you must be tired, I'll have my butler take you to your room once he has finished preparing it." He said. You responded with a nod.

Sebastian soon returned and escorted you to your guest room.

You entered the guest room and it was as beautiful just like the rest of the mansion.

"The earl has provided you with a nightgown in the wardrobe and a change of clothing for tomorrow." The butler said.

You nodded. "Thank you, Sebastian." You said and smiled.

"Since your maid isn't here and Mey Rin is asleep, I'll have to be the one dressing you." He took his tie and put it on like a blindfold.

You couldn't help but to blush a bit.

It only took a minute for him to get you changed into your nightgown and you were slightly amazed by this.

Once he had finished dressing you, he took off his blindfold. "I apologize that it had to come to this." He said and bowed apologetically.

You shook your head. "No. It's fine, really." You smiled softly.

"Well then, I'll bid you 'good night'." The raven haired man said and was about to walk towards the door.

"Sebastian?" You said.

He stopped and faced you. "Yes, your highness?" You shook your head. "Um... Never mind." You smiled.

He bowed. "Alright." He said and then left.

You lie down on the bed - it was quite soft and comfortable. You soon drifted off to sleep.

The next day you woke up earlier than usual. You got out of bed and approached the wardrobe and took out the dress you had been given. It was a pink Victorian dress with a large pink rose and a striped ribbon on the chest. You had a little trouble putting it on but you managed just fine. You put on some black boots and put your hair up in pigtails.

Once you finished dressing yourself you made your way out and wandered around the manor a bit.

You went out the back entrance and soon found yourself in the garden. The garden was beautiful and you couldn't stop admiring it.

You suddenly heard someone cry and hurried in that direction.

It was a blonde boy crying over some burned flowers. You decided to approached him.

"Is everything alright?" You asked him softly. You had learned that his name was Finnian.

He looked up at you. "P-Princess (Y/N)..."

"You can call me (Y/N), Finnian. What happened?" You asked in a kind voice. "The flowers seemed to need some sunlight... but I accidentally burned them instead..." he looked down.

"Do you want me to help? Back home I used to love gardening." You smiled. "Really?! That would be great!" He said cheerfully.

You giggled and helped him out.

A few hours later you were finished. You had received an apron from Mey Rin so that your dress wouldn't get dirty while you were helping Finnian with the burnt flowers. You took it off and sat down in the grass.

Finny sat down next to you. "Thank you for your help, (Y/N)." He smiled.

You smiled back. "Don't mention it, I'm happy to help." You said and got up.

You suddenly were glomped by a grey haired man in a black suit. He licked your face. You were a bit confused as to why this man was acting like a dog and tried to get him off of you.

"Pluto, kennel." You suddenly heard Sebastian's voice say in a firm and cold voice.

The man got off you and went to Sebastian's side. You noticed that the man named Pluto was walking on all four.

"I apologize if he startled you." Sebastian said.

You shook your head. "It's fine." You smiled. Sebastian handed you a handkerchief for you to wipe your face with from Pluto licking you. You took it and wiped your face with it.

"Your carriage will arrive shortly, your highness." He said and you nodded and handed back his handkerchief.

The carriage arrived at the courtyard and the earl's butler escorted you inside.

They both were there to say goodbye._______________________________
Demonxlover: What adventures will you venture on next~?