epilogue

Haerim and Doyoung have been married for a couple of years now with 3 kids: Kim Dongwook, the eldest son at age 10, Kim Donghae, the middle child at age 8, and Kim Dogeun, the youngest daughter in the family, at age 7.

"Kids! Have fun at school today! Don't get in trouble and listen to your teachers. Make sure you all do your work too!" Haerim asked as she and Doyoung were dropping them off at school in the family car.

"Yes Eomma." Dongwook politely replied, getting out of the car.

"Take care of your siblings too." Haerim added a reminder for all of the kids to take care of one another, never leaving one behind.

" Yes Eomma. " All three siblings yelled in unison as Dogeun was about to close the door, being stopped by their mother. Haerim turned to the two younger siblings.

"Kim Donghae and Kim Dogeun, don't get into another fight again." Haerim said sternly towards her kids. "I don't want to hear another call from school that you two are misbehaving."

"Yes Eomma." Donghae and Dogeun replied in unison, knowing that they would get a scolding from their mother. After dismissing the kids, Doyoung had driven off him and his wife to the Seoul 127 building for work.

"Baby, you don't have to worry too much about them. They'll be fine in school." Doyoung started the conversation to calm his wife down, knowing it wouldn't go to well.

"They're not gonna behave if I don't worry about them." Haerim responded to her husband, while she was looking outside the car window. "How will they grow up if they are going to keep fighting all the time?"

"You know you're really strict sometimes with the kids." Doyoung commented on his wife's behavior.

"I'm aware." Haerim responded.

"Let them breathe for one. It's literally fine that Donghae and Dogeun gets in a fight once in a while." Doyoung explained, still paying attention to the road. "It's all part of growing up."

"They did it in school! Do you know how embarrassing that would be? It would've been fine if they fought at home." Haerim made another point towards Doyoung.

"So you're encouraging it?" Doyoung turned the question around, teasing his wife a little bit.

"No! I'm saying it's easier for us to handle them at home rather than at school where we can't stop them." Haerim raised her voice.

"Chillax babe, they're gonna learn from their fights and grow closer as they get older. It's perfectly normal. It's not like you and Haeyoung had those fights when you two were younger too." Doyoung added, knowing now that it was okay to talk about Haerim's sister in good memories. "Gongmyung hyung and I used to fight when we were younger too."

"Right... But we never threw a fist with each other that's different." Haerim responded, recalling her arguments with her older sister back at home in New York, chuckling at the moment.

"Okay but still. My point is valid."Doyoung rambled on, knowing that his wife lost the argument.

"I only stopped talking because I knew you were gonna keep going until I'm at a loss for words." Haerim mentally rolled her eyes, knowing that she could never win in intellectual arguments against her husband.

"No it's because you can't resist me." Doyoung winked at Haerim as they reached a red stoplight.

" Okay. That too. " Haerim added admitting defeat, letting out a soft chuckle to see her flirty husband.

-

Haerim and Doyoung were sitting in a jacuzzi on the balcony of their apartment in their bathing suits watching the beautiful afternoon sky.