fourteen

"My guitar!" Mark said in disbelief seeing that his guitar was smashed in his office room. Haerim came to his aid immediately, seeing that it was all apart. "I didn't even finish composing my song yet!"

Doyoung and Jaehyun later came to the scene, seeing how disappointed Mark was in his guitar getting ruined.

"I was gone for one day and then someone decides to barge into my office without permission and break the most precious thing to me!" Mark exclaimed using his hand gestures.

"Mark, we can always get a new-" Doyoung consoled him as Mark abruptly responded.

"It was my father's! I don't know how to tell him how it was broken." Mark sighed as he felt sorry for yelling back at his hyung. "Sorry Doyoung hyung."

"Strangely I didn't hear anything break yesterday..." Jaehyun trying to think who could've done it. "It definitely eliminates Haechan though."

"We can finish your song later Mark, we'll help you if you need to." Doyoung wanted to help the poor man, with Mark letting out a relieved sigh.

"It's just I need to finish it soon so I can sing it..." Mark trailed off, slumping on his chair.

Haerim then stepped closer to the guitar, making sure that she wasn't getting hurt by any of the pieces. She actually found some clues where there were a couple of blonde hair strands and a missing earring. Haerim picked up the earing and examined it for a second, and that's when she realized.

Oh Minseo

Haerim bolted out of the door, passing by Doyoung who grabbed her wrist. "What's the matter, Haerim?"

"Just let me go for a second." Haerim aggressively released her wrist out of Doyoung's hand and marched to a particular office.

Haerim didn't even bother knocking on the door, busting the door open seeing that Minseo was typing away on her computer, acting all confused as to why Haerim had reached her office, with an angry face plastered.

"What's is your deal Haerim? Did someone upset-" Minseo used her sweet tone, evilness inside of her as Minseo's speech was interrupted with a slap on the side of her face.

"Splatter your coffee on clothes yesterday? Fine." Haerim's voice raised as she gave another slap on Minseo's cheek, and grabbed onto the collar of her shirt, taking heavy breaths. "But completely destroying Mark's guitar? Not okay."

"Haerim, that's enough." Taeyong stood at the door, looking at Haerim who was grabbing on Minseo's collar.

"Yeah Haerim, that's enough." Minseo mimicked Taeyong's voice.

"Oh Minseo." Taeyong's voice went an octave lower, with Haerim letting go of Minseo's collar and passing by Taeyong without another word.

Haerim walked past everyone who was calling her name, tears wanting to fall through her place as she slammed the door into her office, now crying on the chair and covering her face with her hands, hoping that no one would show up.

Johnny walked up to Doyoung who was standing in front of Haerim's door, hearing her cries with guilt flowing over him, unable to move.

"You didn't stop Haerim from slapping Minseo for breaking Mark's guitar," Johnny whispered to me. "Tells me you're over Minseo and your interest is in Haerim now."

"Should I go in?" Doyoung questioned his voice towards Johnny who lightly nodded and patted his hand on Doyoung's shoulder.

"I think you should. It's the best way to calm her down." Johnny walked away from Doyoung.

Doyoung knocked a couple of times out of courtesy, but later he decided to open the door, closing it behind him and walking up to the poor girl.

"Shhh, it's okay." Doyoung slowly patted Haerim's back. Haerim recognized his voice, came up to him, and embraced him into a hug, crying even more. "It's not your fault. It was immature for Minseo to do so."

Haerim continued to cry into Doyoung's arm as they remained unchanged from their position, embracing each other's warmth.

-

"Minseo, you're fired." Taeyong blurred out immediately. "I can't believe you let your jealously take over you and break Mark's guitar, your blonde hair doesn't help since parts of it came near Mark's guitar."

"But-" Minseo tried to explain herself. "My gig with Puma."

"That's over, now leave," Taeyong growled at Minseo as he watched her pack, now leaving the Seoul 127 building forever and stripping her off the company name and her company ID. "I can cancel your gig any time because I'm your boss."

After about an hour, Minseo was finally gone as Taeyong went to the lounging area, seeing that Haechan and Mark were eating their loaf of bread that Doyoung had bought for everyone yesterday.

"Don't worry Mark, we can buy you a new guitar. I know it's not going to be the same as the one your father had given you, but it's the least we can do to keep your passion up." Taeyong patted Mark on the back.

"Thank you hyung. Where is Minseo by the way?" Mark was looking around.

"Gone." Haechan rolled his eyes, without interest in the conversation.

"Fired, she wasn't cooperating and she caused your cousin a toll. You're aware of it right?" Taeyong asked Mark as he slightly nodded left and right. "Well, she's bothered by the fact that Haerim is taking Doyoung away from Minseo when Haerim and Doyoung aren't even a couple yet."

Mark nodded. "She's really possessive."

Taeyong nodded as he watched Doyoung and Haerim come out of Haerim's office room, walking up towards them.

Haerim looked intimidated by Taeyong, which he knew he was harsh on Haerim earlier.

"Hey guys I'm sorry about the toll Minseo had put on you guys and she's fired now. The evidence with her hair near Mark's guitar pulled my last straw." Taeyong apologized to the two.

"That's okay Taeyong, I forgive you." Haerim gave him a bright smile. Taeyong returned the smile back.

"What is that you needed to tell us, Taeyong hyung?" Doyoung knew that Taeyong wouldn't walk up to both Doyoung and Haerim for no reason.

"I've gotten an email asking for you guys to become ambassadors for Adidas. They liked your shots with TopNotch."

-

"What do you think about Taeyong's offer?" Haerim was cooking Doyoung dinner at her apartment since he hasn't been yet.

"I think it's a good idea for the both of us. Increasing the company's net worth, gaining popularity, and you would get more experience with modeling overall." Doyoung came over to Haerim who was cooking the stove, placing his index finger on her nose. "Best of all, you get to be with me."

Haerim blushed at the way Doyoung touched her nose, making herself all giggly at his pure actions.

"Knowing that you said that, I'm very convinced." Haerim finished making dinner for her and Doyoung, having a peaceful meal together.

"I'm glad that my ways can convince you so easily." Doyoung took a bite out of the steak. "I compliment you cooking."

"Thanks, Kim Doyoung."

After dinner and cleaning the dishes, Haerim and Doyoung were sitting on the couch in the living room, snuggling up in the same blanket this time as Haerim queued Rush Hour 3 as their movie.

Haerim placed the remote down with next to it her phone lighting up a bunch of notifications. Haerim dismissed the notifications by flipping her phone over, enjoying the movie together.

Time passing by, Haerim naturally leaned on Doyoung's shoulder, with him later wrapping his arm around her, their other hands intertwining as if it was nothing.

But inside of the two people, their hearts were beating extremely fast at each other's touches, wondering if one, both, or neither will confess their feelings to one another.

-

how is it so far?

Rewritten: March 2, 2022