fifteen

Doyoung and Haerim had made it to the photoshoot site the week after their movie session at Haerim's house.

Again, they never spoke about their feelings, leaving them aside.

"Hello!" The director bowed to Doyoung and Haerim. "You must be Kim Doyoung and Lee Haerim from Seoul 127! We're happy to have you as ambassadors as Adidas! Your shots the other time with TopNotch were amazing."

"Thank you!" Doyoung and Haerim politely bowed to the director.

"We have a new product in line so let's get you changing!" The director told Doyoung and Haerim as their stylists got ready.

Next thing they knew they were on the set with the new clothing line. Doyoung and Haerim were posing, flexing their muscles as they looked fiercely at the camera.

"Wow! You two have great chemistry! Keep going!" The photographer continued taking pictures as both of their faces were starting to become more fierce to fit the athletic type photoshoot. "Amazing! Perfect!"

They also had to film a commercial, memorizing the script pretty fast which took all day since they weren't given it beforehand.

As the night comes, they were dismissed from their session, now back into regular clothing, thanking the director and leaving. Doyoung was Haerim's ride home.

Doyoung then decided to drive to the park where they had met the little girl last time, except that it was at night. Haerim was quite suspicious when Doyoung didn't speak a single word and got out of the car.

Haerim decided to follow in his footsteps, getting out of the car too, and walking alongside him. She knew there was no other option at the moment unless she decided to run away from the guy.

"Why are we at the park?" Haerim asked as Doyoung gave no response back towards the girl. "If you're not going to tell me why we're here, I'm going to turn around and leave." Haerim turned around until a hand grabbed her on the wrist.

"Just stay." Doyoung cooly told her as she turned around and walked alongside him.

Haerim and Doyoung were walking on the path for quite a bit in silence, until Doyoung had stopped, making Haerim stop too. She came turning around, standing with Doyoung face to face as he looked down on her.

"Lee Haerim, I like you. A lot."

Haerim felt like she was on Cloud 9 at the moment, hearing the words from her own very crush since she had moved to Korea.

"I-" Haerim was cut off with a pair of lips on hers, tasting each other's salvias as she kissed back too closing her arms and wrapping her arms around Doyoung's neck. He pulled her closer by the waist, closing his eyes too as he took the advantage to deepen the kiss.

Letting go, Doyoung and Haerim stared at one another, at a loss of words. Doyoung had tucked a strand of hair behind Haerim's back, smiling at her blushing face. Haerim moved her hands from being wrapped around his neck, up to his cheeks, firmly believing that they were still making eye contact with one another.

"What were you going to tell me before I kissed you?" Doyoung teased Haerim with the question as he already knew the answer.

"Kim Doyoung, I like you too." Haerim pecked his lips, having a brighter smile.

"Then be my girlfriend." Doyoung casually asked Haerim out as he started peppering kisses all over her face, with her laughing in happiness.

"I would love to have you as my boyfriend."

-

News spread quickly within the week in the Seoul 127 building hearing that Doyoung and Haerim were now officially a couple with everyone being happy for them. Taeyong was also impressed with the outcome of the Adidas photoshoot.