nine

Haerim and Doyoung had made it back to their apartment, knowing tomorrow that it was safe to go back to her apartment complex. Their dinner was had a couple of small talks and now deciding on watching a movie on the couch.

"What movie do you want to watch?" Doyoung was using his remote to go through the movies on his Nexflix account.

Haerim curled up in a snowball position on the couch with the blanket over her. "I have seen the second movie of Rush Hours so how about that one?'

"I haven't seen it either so let's watch that one." Doyoung was using the remote buttons to search up the movie, playing it.

The movie session was ordinary, no getting closer or anything, just pure silence as they were paying attention to every scene of the movie. Next thing that happened was the ending credits rolling on the screen.

"It's getting late, we should get to bed soon." Doyoung stretched his arms, and so did Haerim.

"We should." Haerim sat up from her position, moving the blanket out of the way. "I'm going to head to the restroom."

While Haerim walked away from the couch, Doyoung was turning off the television when he heard multiple buzzes from the phone sitting on the table. Initially, he thought it was his phone. Unfortunately, it wasn't and the phone was unlocked at the home screen. Messages had popped up as he was skeptical about the context behind it.

Nick

I only did that to Lily because she was mean not telling me where my lovely Haley was.

It was only the right thing for me to do.

Don't you want to go back to the old times where we were happy?

If we also share our income, we can always find a place to live together for a wonderful life, far from all the toxicity of your friends.

Come on Haley, let's get back together.

I never cheated on you.

You are more important to me than anyone else.

Maybe we can get some drinks and have some fun sometime.

Just like the way you want it.

I can make you feel so good all day every day.

Doyoung couldn't help to pick up the girl's phone, reading that message, he saw her last message that was from last night, not wanting to get back together with him again. It was clear that she was going through something with this guy that was not in her favor. He pressed a couple of buttons and then turned off the phone, placing it down.

Haerim came back to Doyoung who walked past by her, earning a good night from him as she made her way back to the couch. She picked up the phone seeing that there were text messages coming from her sister.

Hannah

Hey I hope you're doing well in Korea.

I hope you like it there. When you get a chance, call me soon.

Haley

I love it here honestly.

Can you call now?

Hannah

Sure. Give me one second, need to settle down at work.

Call me whenever you're ready.

Haley dialed the phone to her sister who picked up immediately.

"Haley! How have you been? How's Mark and Minhyuk treating you there? Work?"