20

Y/n- ye I know I feel so bad. I was just so raging. Do you need a partner in crime?
Wanda- I would but I'm already set up with vision.
Y/n- I haven't heard his name in so long.
Wanda- he was undercover for so long.
Wanda rushes past me.
Wanda- sorry I gotta go, bye.
Y/n- bye.
I was left in her room flooding with jealousy that vision gets to be her partner in crime. No denying that I like her now. I was now bored Kate was at London and Yelena is at and I quote "literally the opposite side of the world than kate". I know they're dating but I'll let them keep there charade up. Natasha has been gone for weeks and Wanda was on a mission with another person. But we aren't dating she can date whoever she wants. I look in my contacts to see if I can call anyone. One name sticks out to me Maria Hill. I call her.
Maria- hey y/n.
Y/n- hi, are you busy?
Maria- nope, want me to come over?
Y/n- you just get me.
In ten minutes Maria knocks on my door.
Y/n- Maria!
Maria- y/n! I have loads of drinks.
Y/n- you are just amazing.
We both drink but we don't get to drunk. At 11pm we are dancing and screaming songs together. I never notice but the front door opens, Wanda is back. She slowly opens my door because of the racquet and sees me and Maria holding hands, dancing. She felt loads jealously run through her blood.
Vision- would love to stay and party but I have to go to sleep.
Wanda- ye... I'm going to bed too.
Wanda and vision go to there rooms.
Maria- she likes you.
Y/n- what?
Maria- she. Likes. You.
Y/n- why do you think that?
Maria- did you see her face when she saw us holding hands? She looked pissed.
Y/n- what would I do about it?
Maria- go get her right now. Go, don't argue at all just go.