21

I leave the room and I walk through the endless hallway till I reach Wanda's door. I knock on it and she opens the door.
Wanda- y/n, what are you doing here? I said I'm tired.
I walk into the room.
Y/n- I'm done playing these games with you.
Wanda- what games?
Wanda raised her voice at me.
Wanda- I think you should leave now.
Y/n- you know what I mean you get jealous at me when I'm with Maria and I get jealous at you with Vision. We both know what's going on.
Wanda- y/n...
Y/n- and fuck it, everything you do makes me fall for you more like when you scrunch your nose. Or even just your cute attitude. It drives me crazy when I can't be with you.
I take anxiously wait for a reply, I was expecting either a rejection or a simple "I agree". But she never did that. Instead she ran towards me and kisses me. It was a simple yet passionate kiss. I finally was able to taste Wanda's irresistible, cherry lip balm. After what felt like a life time we  broke for air. We were both stepping back from eachother.
Y/n- woah...
Wanda- I know... I've been wanting to do that for so long...
Y/n- ye... Me too...
We didn't talk anymore, instead I just went to my room and fell asleep with the biggest smile. I woke up still with a huge grin. I started to wonder if Wanda regretted the kiss or she got drunk after the mission or it meant nothing to her. I started to drown in these thoughts I was having to myself. I felt like my heart was sinking but soon and quickly that would change.