52

Bruce takes me to his lab.
Bruce- ok sit down and I will help.
I sit down and Bruce treats me.
Bruce- ok, all done, you should stay in bed for the next week.
I didn't say anything. I was mad at Peter and I was a little mad at Wanda. I walk out and Wanda is waiting. Bruce walks out behind me. I wasn't seriously injured.
Bruce- so she is seriously injured.
Wanda- really?
Bruce- yes, for the next week she shouldn't move at all.
Wanda- alright, thank you, Bruce.
Wanda picks me up. I still say nothing. She brings me into her room and lays me on the bed.
Wanda- tell me if you need anything.
I slightly nod.
Wanda- you aren't actually mad at me are you?
Y/n- I kinda am.
Wanda- what, because I care about you and I don't want my fiance to die?
Y/n- I'm fine, I'm not hurt.
Wanda- Bruce just said you're seriously hurt.
Y/n- Bruce knows nothing.
Wanda- he is a trained doctor so he knows his stuff.
Y/n- ok, fine, you're right, happy now?
Wanda- ye, I am because you admit you need help. So do you need anything?
Y/n- no, I'll tell you if I do though.
Wanda- thank you.
Wanda kisses me and leaves her room. I lay on Wanda's bed left with my thoughts. I started to think about if I was going to have to be absent from school for a week. Surprisingly, I didn't want to because Wanda would still be at school. I'd be alone. I guess I'd have Kate and Yelena but they always sneak of together. Natasha would be available if she didn't always go on her own missions during school hours. And for the rest I never really bonded with them. I guess I could talk to Pietro since I am marrying his sister but he doesn't know that yet. He just knows that we're dating. I do want to bond with Pietro but I don't think now is the best time to do so. I guess it'd be a lonely couple of days for me.