41

We arrive at a hotel we booked so we could eat. We set everything up and sit down ready to eat. Everyone starts eating their food. We sit in silence giving glares to eachother every no and again.
Bruce- this is... Awkward.
Natasha- ye, no kidding.
Natasha stands up to leave but Bruce pulls her back down. Natasha accidently knocks over her glass of wine.
Natasha- fuck the tables cloth is stained.
Wanda- it's fine, Nat.
Y/n- no it's not! What do you just go and fuck everything up?
Natasha- as long as what I'm fucking up isn't you.
Y/n- you'd be lucky to fuck up something like me.
Bruce- enough.
Natasha- you know it was an accident.
Y/n- falling of your bike is an accident! You didn't fall and Bruce's dick ended up in you!
Bruce- ok y/n, you should stop.
Y/n- why should I stop. She cheated on me.
Natasha- and I don't even regret it. Being with you is hell. Wanda will leave you, I'm just waiting for the day I get to laugh about it.
Wanda- Natasha, I thought you loved y/n? Why all of a sudden do you hate her?
Natasha- because... cheating on her was the worst mistake I've ever made! Seeing you happy with her kills me.
Y/n- people do not ever cheat by accident, they always cheat by choice! You made yours!
I grab my coat and I leave the hotel.
Wanda- I thought you were my friend...
Wanda now leaves the hotel and jogs up to me.
Wanda- I'm sorry about her.
Y/n- it's fine.
Wanda- are you crying?
Y/n- no.
Wanda- I don't think I've ever seen you cry...
Y/n- ye, because I'm good at faking a smile.
Wanda- you've never told me that... To think of it you don't tell me much.
Y/n- it's hard to trust people. You could love someone them bam their families are nemeses.
Wanda- I guess we never talked about that.
Y/n- we can talk about it on the fly back home.
Wanda- ok.
We get ready to fly but Natasha runs out.
Natasha- y/n! Can we quickly talk, alone?
I look over at Wanda and she slightly nods to tell me that I should go.
Y/n- k.
We both walk away from Wanda until Wanda can't hear us.