24

Peter- what is it?
Y/n- Tony needs us.
Peter- during school hours?
Y/n- ye... Hold on, I'll be quicker.
I hold Peter and we fly to the compound. We reach it and walk in.
Y/n- Tony, what is it?
Tony- Natasha's back and we are having a party.
Peter- you took us out of school to have a party?
Y/n- yess!
Peter rolls his eyes. We put on music and we start partying. I walk over to Wanda and we go to the corner. We start to talk about random things. I've never opened up this much before. Not even to Natasha. Wanda made me feel different. A good kinda different though. I would look up every few minutes and I would catch Natasha glaring at me. It made me so mad, Wanda caught on.
Wanda- don't give her the time of day.
Y/n- you're right, thanks.
Wanda- I'm happy to help. So you want to make her jealous?
Y/n- what do you have in mind?
Wanda changes the song with her magic and puts on a slow song. We both act confused so no one would realise what Wanda had done. After a bit people just started to dance again. I look at Natasha who was still looking at me.
Y/n- what now?
Wanda grabs my hand and leads me to the dance floor. We start to slow dance together. Her arms are around my neck and my hands are on her waist. Never had there been a better reason to ditch school. I look into up at Wandas eyes and she looks down, back at mine. We both start to smile. We could tell this annoyed Natasha. So she grabbed Bruce's arm and started dancing with him. I didn't even get a little jealous. I was already dancing with the girl of my dreams. The prettiest girl at the party. The girl that me me happy.