35

We finish watching age of Ultron together. Wanda lifts her head up of my stomach.
Y/n- want to mabye go train? I'll try really hard so I look cute again.
Wanda- oh, but you always look cute, my love. But I would still like that.
We change into a sports bra and shorts then we go to the training room. We both hang up punching bags. After training we go into the showers. I was under the water and I shout.
Y/n- Wanda I forgot my towel!
Wanda never heard me. I turn the showers of but she couldn't hear me over hers. After she turns hers of I speak again.
Y/n- I forgot my towel.
Wanda- really? That's so funny!
Y/n- just get me one please.
Wanda gets a towel and places it outside the curtain.
Y/n- Wanda I can't reach it.
Wanda- I know.
I smirk a little. I then walk out and pick up the towel. Wanda doesn't say a word.
Y/n- am I too stunning?
Wanda just nods her head. She was speechless. I wrap my towel around me and I get changed into my clothes. I walk out of the changing room. I look at Wanda and her cheeks are still red.
Y/n- still a little flustered, Maximoff?
Wanda- uh huh.
I giggle and we both walk out the training room. Wanda finally shakes back into reality.
Wanda- sorry, we should probably get to bed now.
Y/n- you're right.
We walk over to my door and Wanda continues walking to hers.
Y/n- uh?
Wanda- what's wrong?
Y/n- where are you going?
Wanda- to bed.
Y/n- don't wind me up.
I grab Wanda's arm and I take her into my room. Wanda lays onto my bed and I lay next to Wanda and we fall asleep. I am cuddling into Wanda and her arm is around me.

 I am cuddling into Wanda and her arm is around me

(Like this)