The New Duelist Part 2

"We need to go and save my grandpa guys!" exclaimed the tricolored boy.

"Why would Kaiba want that card? He's being so dramatic about all of this!" said the blonde boy from the group.

"Right now we must go and save him" said other student, but this one was a brunette girl.

"Anzu is right, Yugi's grandpa is in danger, we don't know what Kaiba will do if he doesn't have the Blue Eyes White Dragon card" said the last student of the group, also brunette but he was a boy.

"Blue Eyes White Dragon card? Who is Kaiba? What does he have to do with Grandpa Muto?" Yui thought suspiciously.

She could hear footsteps coming closer so she rapidly hide on the other side of the game shop to continue spying on the students. Her eyes never stopped staring the tiny boy.

"He called him grandpa... he must be his grandson" she thought again.

Yui watched how the group ran to where Grandpa Muto was supposedly to be taken.

"Should I go?" the question ran around her mind and still she doubted if going or not.

"Grandpa Muto was so kind with me but... how could I save him? I don't even know if I have the strength to face this guy named Kaiba, they make him sound so dangerous and fearless" she frowned as her fists clenched.

"Why we don't check how those kids deal with him?" asked the same voice from before.

"What?! He was kidnapped and you just want me to watch?!?!?" Yui said shocked.

"That boy looks like he would do anything to save him... let's just watch how he can win against this Kaiba guy..." the voice responded.

The young girl nodded unsure of the plan, but continued to follow the group carefully without letting them notice her presence.

The students arrived to a giant building, at the top there were the letters KC. She heard them say the name of the place, which make her do another eyebrow.

"Kaiba Corp?" Is here where Grandpa Muto is?" Yui thought.

They went inside and so she did the same.

In Yui's perspective, the room looked huge with all those pictures of games and you know corporations' stuff.

"This must be a video game company and Kaiba must be the boss" Yui stared at the place for a little bit more before having her attention back to the group.

They got into an elevator and reached the top floor where they found Grandpa Muto on the floor. Yui was now super worried wondering if he was okay but she couldn't do anything in the moment because a teenage guy appeared in the middle of the giant room. Based on his look, he was like another student of the students' school based on the school uniform.

"Hello Yugi" he greeted.

"Kaiba!!" screamed the tricolored boy with the name of Yugi.

"Like you can see, your grandpa and I had a duel to see who wins the Blue Eyes card and your grandpa lost" he said.

"He is Kaiba?!?!" Yui thought surprised, a student is the boss and the one that caused all of this? How in the holly crap can he do that?!?

"Give my grandpa back his card Kaiba!" demanded Yugi.

"I'm sorry but I can't do that Yugi" Kaiba smirked, then he showed the Blue Eyes Dragon card and ripped it off in little pieces, everybody was surprised for his act including Yui.

"Grandpa Muto's favorite card!!!" Yui thought worried looking at the old man.

"This card is rare and powerful and it would never be used against me!" Kaiba changed his expression to an angry one.

"My Blue Eyes White Dragon, my treasure!!!" Grandpa Muto moaned painfully.

"Grandpa hang on... how could you do this to him?!!" Yugi said angrily.

"Yugi..." Grandpa called him, Yugi looked at him, the old man handed him a deck of cards.

"Take my deck" he said.

"Grandpa.."

"I created this deck, I put my soul in these cards and I taught you all I know Yugi... take my cards and show him respect, show Kaiba respect to the heart of the cards Yugi" said the grandpa before losing conscious.

"Grandpa Muto..." Yui thought sadly looking at the weak old man.

"But grandpa you need help, I have to take you to a hospital" Yugi protested.

"That's an excuse Yugi, your friends can take care of him while we are in our duel or is that... you think you can't deal with me?" Kaiba grinned again.

Yugi didn't know what to do before someone spoke up.

"Do it Yugi!!" said his blonde friend. "We are gonna take care of your grandpa while you duel the stupid of Kaiba, show that rich boy what is a real duel!!!" insisted the blonde.

"Do it for your grandpa Yugi" said the female friend, Anzu.

"I-I don't know if I can" Yugi said still insecure.

"Trust me, you have the Millennium Puzzle and you are one of the best duelists I ever seen, you can do it Yugi!!! I know you can!!!!" the blonde boy continued but Yugi was still doubting.

"Millennium Puzzle?!?!?" Yui thought. She looked at the object around Yugi's neck.

A gold colored puzzle tied with a rope, but what surprise her the most was the symbol in the middle.

"The eye on the puzzle is the same as yours, Yui!!" said the voice coming into action.

"We will figure that later, now it's important to cheer Yugi" Yui ignored the comment turning her sight back to Yugi. "Do it Yugi, for your grandpa.... it's his wish..." she murmured.

Yugi had the feeling someone was watching him, he looked around to see no one in sight.

"Dang that was close!" the black violet girl said rubbing the few sweat drops from her forehead.

Yugi looked at his friends again and nodded now showing a confident smile. "All of you, hands in the center" Anzu said taking out a black market from her pocket, then she drew a happy face in their hands.

"What is this Anzu?" the blonde asked confused.

"It's a symbol of our friendship, when Yugi duels he will know he's not alone, that we are gonna be with him forever" Anzu said.