Secret Revealed - TITSR Part 2

"I am the spirit of the Millennium Stone" said Yui, or mostly her other side, showing a smirk to the white-haired boy.

Yugi stared at the young girl next to him not believing what his eyes were seeing.

"How can you be the spirit of a millennium item?! In the history of the Millennium items, it was never mentioned anything about an eight item!!!" Bakura said, just as shocked as Yugi was.

"You should focus more in this duel rather than asking me questions Bakura, or should I call you the spirit of the Millennium Ring?..." Bakura frowned. "Yugi and I will duel you and if we win, you will set our friends free..." Yui said, but Yugi was still stuck in his shock, it was just impossible for him to believe this.

"Yeah fine!! But now that I know another Millennium item exists, I can take both!!"

"It won't happen because I will not allow it!!!" Yugi said finally waking up from his trance.

"DUEL!!!" the three said.

And the duel started...

Yugi started using the Cyber Commander, Tristan's favorite card, instead of the usual monster it appeared Tristan who started freaking out and thinking he was just dreaming. Next, Bakura played with a card attacking Tristan and destroying him.

"Where's Tristan, Bakura?!?!?" Yugi demanded, worried for his friend.

"I think I know where he is, Yugi..." Yui said looking at him. "He is in the Graveyard, right Bakura?"

Bakura smirked and nodded. "It's true... it's exactly like the game, a monster dies, it goes to the Graveyard"

Yugi seemed more stressed now that he knew his friends were part of his deck, and he had to use it with them depending on each turn.

"Yugi... can you hear me?"

Yugi reacted by the voice in his head that was calling him. He looked at his side seeing Yui smiling at him.

"Yugi don't worry, I'm going to help you save our friends, I shuffled the cards of our friends and put them in both decks, you will not be the only one summoning them..."

"But Tristan is gone, we have to protect them from Bakura, if we don't, they will go to the Graveyard like him" Yugi insisted.

"We don't have another choice Yugi, there will be always a moment we'll be forced to summon them! Bakura could have a trap card to send our cards to the Graveyard even we haven't summoned them yet!" Yui explained, Yugi frowned knowing what she said was true.

"You are right... we have to"

"You know Bakura? It's not fair if Yugi has our friends' cards in his deck, so I have some of them in mine too, is that okay for you?" she asked glaring at the other white-haired boy.

"That's doesn't matter because I know you guys will lose"

"Whatever you say Bakura!! Now I activate The Fire Sword Man!!!" Yui said, and her friend Joey appeared confused dressed like his monster.

"What?!? What is happening?!? Where am I?!?" he turned around and saw giant Yugi and Yui.

"WHAT?!?!? NO WAY?!?! YUGI AND YUI ARE GIANTS!!! OKAY NOW I KNOW I'M GETTING CRAZY!!!" he yelled backing away.

"Joey, Bakura sealed your soul in your favorite card, if we lose this duel, you will die, we are going to need your help!" Yugi said.

Joey smiled calming himself. "You guys want my help? Well ok!!" Joey turned around and ran to Bakura's card and destroyed it causing some damage to his life points.