Trapped In The Shadow Realm Part 3

Now that Joey was gone, it was becoming more difficult for Yugi and Yui continue with the duel. Who knows... maybe they'll need to sacrifice another friend...

Bakura started to laugh. "Don't worry, you will reunite with him in the Graveyard, you can finally stay together and forever" Yui and Yugi shrugged. "You already used Monster Reborn so you can't bring your friend back, soon The Reaper of the Cards would take his soul"

"Poor Joey...." Anzu said almost starting to cry showing her tears.

One of those fell on her card and activated a special effect she didn't know about yet...

"Anzu... Wait a minute! It's the Magician of Faith! Her tear activated the special effect of her favorite card!" Yugi said.

Anzu's attack and defense points were increased already to 2500 ATK and 2100 DEF (Yeyyy!!).

"Her effect let me choose whatever card I want to come back to my hand... and I choose... Monster Reborn!!" Yugi activate the card and Joey came back to the duel.

Now it was Bakura's turn, he summoned The Lady of Faith.

"And I plan to use this...Change of Heart!!! So then the friends you wanted to protect are now the ones you are going to kill!!" he said looking at small Yui.

"I refuse to do that!!!" she said.

"You have no choice..." he said.

"Leave her alone!!!" Yui demanded.

"You think you can always protect her?!?!?!" he activated his card.

"THEN PROTECT HER WITH THIS!!!!"

A light appeared blurring Yui's vision.

"YUI!!!!!" all yelled.

The card Change of Heart appeared showing Bakura, the real Bakura.

"It's Bakura!!!!! The real one!!!" Joey said.

"Bakura your true soul was sealed in your favorite card too!!" Yugi said.

"I want to help but we have to act now!!!" he said and flew in The Lady of Faith controlling her body.

"I will control his cards instead of yours" he said.

"I can control them until you attack me and win against the evil Bakura!"

"I can't do that, I would destroy you and send you to the Graveyard!!" Yui said.

"Doesn't matter, it's better than being the slave of an evil spirit... NOW DO IT!!!!"

"SHUT UP!!!!!" the other Bakura screamed.

"I have a better idea, if the power of the Millennium Ring takes the souls away from their bodies maybe it can bring them back too!!" Yugi used the power of the Millenium Puzzle, and Bakura and the spirit switched bodies.

"WHAT?!?!? IT'S IMPOSSIBLE!!!!" Bakura screamed.

"Now Yui... and Yugi" Yui said looking at both with a smirk. "Use your powers of Athena and Dark Magician to destroy The Lady of Faith!!!"

"Ok!!!" they said.

"ATTACK!!!!!" both said in unison.

"DARK MAGIC ATTACK!!!!"
"LIGHT MAGIC ATTACK!!!!!"

And Bakura was destroyed and sent to the Graveyard...

"Are you ok Bakura?" Yugi asked.

"I am, thanks to you" he said.

"Um Bakura where did you get your ring?" Yugi asked.

"Well my father bought it in one of his travels, he told me that it was from Egypt, I think everything is from there... He passed by a merchants' bazaar and saw the Millennium Ring, the man who sold it to him said it was related with Duel Monsters but it didn't make any sense for me because the card game was new and the ring was ancient, when he came back, he gave it to me, he said that he thought that I was destined to have it"

Yugi was pretty amazed and Yui was more curious about the kind of power of the Millennium Ring.

"Ahhhh I dreamed that Bakura was more evil than a crazy goat!!!" Tristan said rubbing his neck.

"Me too, it's the last time I sleep with cards under my pillow!" Joey said.

"Did you guys slept well?" Bakura asked smiling.

"AAAAHHHHH IT'S BAKURA!!!!!" Joey and Tristan said stepping back hugging each other XD.

"Get off me!" Tristan said.

"You hugged me first!" Joey said, they stepped away from each other and everybody started to laugh while with Yui, she took advantage to hide behind a tree and start to walk away.... until....

"AAAHHHHHH!!!!!" someone screamed.

"What was that?!" Joey said.

"I don't know! Let's go!!!!"

Yugi and his friends started to run to where they heard the scream. Yui watched them as they left, she had doubts about what to do.

"Should I go with them?" Yui asked.

"Of course you have!!! Remember we worked really hard to talk to Yugi and now that we know that Bakura is owner of a Millennium item, we can't let them go" her partner said.

"But it's going to be hard to face Yugi now that he knows about the Millennium stone, he will be disappointed I didn't tell him" Yui looked at her necklace worried. She felt sad and stared at the ground.

"Then, we should explain them instead of running away... it's pointless saying it was all an illusion" she said. Yui nodded and started to run where Yugi and his friends went to.

When she arrived there, she saw Yugi and the others looking at Mai who just lost in a duel with a scary man.

"Let me show you a lesson!!!" Joey said walking to him but was stopped by Tristan and Bakura.

"No Joey, using your fists it's not the right choice to defeat this guy, there's only one way to do it..."

Yui knew Yugi was about to challenge that guy into a duel when...

"Wait Yugi..." Yui said, everybody turned to her.

(This her transformation music :3)

"What, Yui?" Yugi said.

"Yui but..." Mai was speechless.

"Now you should use your intimidation strategies on me, you creep" other Yui said. "I don't get scared easily with guys like you, let's duel!!!"

"Ok whatever you want, you know I will defeat you like I did with this woman, c'mon tell her you lost!!!" he said holding Mai's arm and shaking it.

"Yui please..." Mai begged.

"Leave her alone, if you want to challenge someone... try with me!"

They headed to the duel arena and went to their spots.

"Yui wait!! You are going to duel with an exterminator of duelists!!! Let me handle it!!!" Yugi said.

"No Yugi, I'm the one who challenged him and I'm going to be the one who will defeat him.... I trust in my deck to win in this duel, just as I expect you to trust me" she smiled. Yugi was still worried about the situation even if he was obligated to shut himself up and let Yui duel.

"Yui... Pegasus told me he will pay a lot of money if one of us defeats you or Yugi, do you think he will give me more if I hurt you physically? Of course I will do it for free too" he said.

Yui chuckled. "You better think in better ways to win money because when I'm done with you, you will not only have no stars, you will also have no job" she said.

"And who said I was a duelist for money, Yui? I won enough to retire long time ago, but I will not abandon this because what's better to beat weak duelists like you?!... prepare Yui!! I will take you to a painful world..."