Oh Ra WHY SCHOOL?!?!

"So... how do I look?" Yui asked looking at herself in the mirror from top to bottom.

"Is this the school uniform for girls?" asked the voice unsure of the look.

"Yeah... does it look bad?" Yui asked.

"It's not that it looks bad, it doesn't seem like something you'll use" the voice corrected.

"You are right I don't like it either, let's change it a little" She started to change her clothes in the most comfortable way asap before school start.

Done with her now new uniform, she grabbed her backpack and ran to the main door.

"Wait Yui!!" Mokuba called her running out of the kitchen.

"Huh? What's wrong Mokuba?" she asked stopping her way and looking at the little kid.

"Aren't you waiting for my brother?" he asked. Yui looked at him confused.

"You are going to Domino High School right?"

"Yes?" she answered still confused.

"My brother is in that school too so, you can wait for him and you two can go together in the limousine" he explained.

"Thanks Mokuba but I prefer walking, I don't want anyone to look at me as some random girl coming in a fancy limousine with the popular boy" she said scratching her neck nervously. Mokuba understood and nodded, she also did and opened the door to head to school.

On her way to school, people were starting at her from top to bottom, they were impressed with her beauty and wonderful body. Yui could notice the uncomfortable stares so she only ignored them and continued walking to the school entrance. When she arrived to the teachers' office, one of them guided her to her now classroom.

Outside she took a deep breath and stepped in gaining all the attention of the students. The boys were blushing with their mouths wide opened and girls were amazed and jealous.

"Students, today we have a new classmate, miss can you tell us something about you?" the teacher asked and Yui nodded.

"My name is Yui Asano, I'm a person that only wants to enjoy life and I'm a super fan of board games, I hope we become really good friends!!!" she said.

The teacher chose a spot for her, surprisingly her sit was next to the little tricolored boy she saw yesterday but it seemed he wasn't paying attention to the class so he didn't noticed her either.

"Now is the moment Yui!!" said the voice.

"No it's not, we are in class!!" she replied.

The voice sighed heavily while crossing her arms.

Now it was lunch, everybody went outside to get food, Yui didn't brought anything to eat and she was starving... a lot.

"Ahhh I'm so hungry!!! I'm going to die!!!" she whined while crying like a baby.

Someone walked to her and introduced himself, Yui lifted her head up and to face Yugi's blonde friend.

"Yo! You are Yui right?" he asked with a smile.

At first, Yui didn't recognize him but then remembered he was Yugi's friend in the duel with Kaiba.

"Yes, who are you?" she asked.

"I'm Joey Wheeler, nice to meet you, look these are my friends" he pointed to the girl Anzu and the other guy Tristan but Yugi was the only absent.

"Oh, my other friend might left to get some lunch, do you wanna join us?" he asked.

She nodded happily thinking he was like an angel sent from heaven to save her starving stomach. Yui and the group went outside and sat on the grass, Joey and Tristan started fighting for a chicken leg while Anzu and Yui were laughing at them, while with Yugi... he never appeared.

After school, Yui tried to find Yugi but he still didn't appeared. She was getting tired and it was just a pain in the ass, like literally how is that hard to find a single person?

"Where did he go?!?!?" she yelled again.

"I told you to talk to him when he was right next to you!!" the voice said like in a motherly tone.

Yui just made an apologetic expression. "We better go home, maybe he's asking where am I" she said heading to the exit.

Yui walked on the street to Kaiba's manor when something just hit her head.

"OW!! HEY!!! WHO THREW THAT?!?!?!" she demanded grabbing the thing that hit her but no one answered.

She sighed and looked at the thing while rubbing her head, it was a box.

"A FREAKING BOX HIT MY HEAD?!?!?!" she screamed again.

When she calmed down, she opened the box to see the content.

"What is this? A glove? two cards? and... a letter?" suspiciously she opened the letter and read the first sentence loudly...

"Dear Miss Asano, you are invited to participate in the Duel Monsters tournament at the Duelist Kingdom..."