Talking To Him

The boy left disappointed but not before he asked Yui for her autograph.

"Can I have your autograph?" he asked.

Yui looked at him quite surprised after seeing how persistent he was before. She just did what he asked and finally left. Now Yui could take a break.

"Finally I'm done, I can't believe he insisted so much for a duel" she sighed and looked at her right hand.

"Well, at least I won 2 stars now I need 6 more and I will go with Pegasus!!"

"Nice strategy" someone said.

Yui looked down from the sage to see Yugi and his friends. Her cheeks instantly flustered and her body started shaking.

"HOLLY MOTHER OF-!!!" she was too busy freaking out that she lost her balance.

"WOW LOOK OUT!!!" Joey screamed.

Yui fell from the stage and Yugi ran to hold her in his arms.

"Are you ok?" he asked now him with his cheeks turned pink.

Based on the position they were, Yui still couldn't move from the way he was holding her until she could finally break her trance.

"Eh? Oh yeah!! I'm fine!! I'm fine!! Thanks for saving me!!" she scratched her neck after separating herself from Yugi.

"Don't worry besides it was my fault, I make you fall and I'm sorry!!" Yui smiled and shook her head.

"No it wasn't you, I just-"

Yui couldn't find an excuse to not make him feel guilty than only say thank you over and over again.

"Oh Yui?! I didn't recognize you for a second!! Are you also participating in the tournament?" Joey asked kneeling down to both teenagers.

"Do you know her Joey?" Yugi asked.

"Yeah, she's the new girl from our class" Joey responded.

"New you said?" Yugi repeated making an eyebrow.

"Well you were too busy not paying attention to notice her when she arrived, Yugi" Anzu joked.

"Oh" Yugi said embarrassed for how distracting he was that day.

"Well... nice to meet you, my name is Yugi Muto" he showed his hand to Yui, and she smiled.

"Nice to meet you too Yugi, my name is Yui Asano" she accepted his hand but at their contact, both had a weird feeling inside. Yui was the first one to pull her hand away trying to ignore that feeling.

"W-Well about your question Joey, yes I'm participating in the tournament" she said nervously while covering her necklace not letting Yugi see it.

"That's cool!! I saw how you beat that guy's butt and it was really awesome!!" he said.

"Thanks!"

Yugi's POV

What was that feeling I felt when I touched Yui's hand? It felt... familiar...

"I felt it too Yugi" Yami said.

"You did?" He nodded.

"I don't know why but she kinda looks familiar to me but... I just... can't remember..." Yami said looking at Yui talking to the others.

"We should forget that for now, first we have to rescue my grandpa and defeat with Pegasus" said Yugi, his fellow nodded.

"So did you guys already won a duel?" Yui asked. "Yeah, I barely won in a duel with Weevil Underwood" I said. "You won against Weevil?! That's awesome!! What about you Joey?" she asked. "Umm no... I still haven't found someone to have a duel with" Joey rubbed his neck.