Roads To Travel

"It's already dark" Yui looked at the sky and rested her head in her hand. "Does Kaiba and Mokuba already noticed that I left?" she asked. "I didn't leave a note... I wonder what they're doing right now" she thought.

Time to rest so it means time to get a room! Yui went inside and looked for one of the staff.

"Excuse me but where can I find a room?"

The manager pointed to a room, Yui opened the door revealing a small place that looked completely horrible.

"That is how your rooms looks" the staff said.

Yui analyzed the whole place and looked back at the manager with a not cute smile.

"Are you kidding me?!?!?! I'm a lady and I need at least a room with a bathroom!!!" she yelled. "

Sorry miss but only finalists of the last tournament can have better rooms!" he said stepping back.

"This is ridiculous! You never expected there were going to be girls in this tournament right? Only men because this game is just for them, isn't it?!?!"

The manager was afraid of her reaction. Yui glared at him for a few more seconds then sighed. She turned around to get in the room and closed the door in his face.

"I can't believe it!! This place is disgusting, I thought it was going to be a five stars ship but no!! it's just a simple and nasty piece of crap!!!" she screamed walking in circles on the room still angry for what happened.

"NO!!!! MY CARDS OF EXODIA!!!!" someone yelled.

Yui overheard and took a quick glance at the window. She saw Yugi and Joey with an unfamiliar face; it was a kid with blue hair and weird glasses. At first, it was confusing what was happening but when she saw how Joey jumped from the ship to the ocean, it didn't matter anymore. She panicked and ran out of her room to check what was happening. When she arrived, she jumped out of the ship and swam to where Joey was drowning.

"C'mon Joey! Hold on!" she called him and reached his arm to hold him.

"Joey!!!!" Yugi screamed, he also had jumped to help his friend.

"We have to go up!" she said.

"But how?" Yugi asked.

Yui tried to figure out something when stairs fell from the ship. Both looked up to see Tristan and Anzu waving them. The two teenagers climbed the stairs with their unconscious friend and rested to get some air.

"Ahh thank-!" Yugi tried to say but didn't finished 'cause Yui was already gone.

"Where did that person go?" Joey asked awake (it was dark so they didn't knew it was Yui).

Back at Yui's room...

"Ahhhhh craaaaapppppp!!!!" she rubbed her face laying down on the bed. "Why the hell didn't I talk to him?!?!?"

"Because you like that boy" said the voice appearing on her side.

"Stop that" Yui got up and put her pajamas on.

"But at least you saved his friend" they said, Yui smiled.

"Yeah... I'm glad Joey is fine" she said and closed her eyes to sleep for the rest of the night thinking in the cute little Yugi.

At morning, Yui woke up from the calls of the ship arriving. She got up and put her clothes on, grabbed her backpack and closed the door to go outside.

"We have arrived, please walk slowly off the ship" the manager said.

Yui searched for Yugi and Joey once again to check if they were okay when she noticed the same blue haired boy was staring at her.