3. The process

Straight into it boys!!! (And girls, and my nb's ;])
Tommy is also the main person in this chapter because yes. We love ranboo n' all but ✨Tommy✨
TW: mention of past self harm scars,

Philzas POV

  After Julie gave me the adoption papers I went home with the boys. If I could've I'd rather have done the paperwork there and then just BOOM Ruby comes home with us, but Ms Julie said that she didn't want me to rush on the work. Like I would do that....
  "Hey Dadza!! We home yet? I'm boreddddd" the gremlin child asked me.
  "No, Tomtoms, we're not home yet."
  "Drive fastterrr" he whined.
  "Chill or I'll turn back to the adoption center and drop you off with Ruby!" I said jokingly
  He became quite- fuck- I forgot that he got terribly scared when talking about putting him back in there. He hated it so much, it wasn't the same adoption center as Ruby's, but he still had a bad time there.
  We got back to the house and got out of the car. Tommy ran into the house, ignoring me- shit I fucked up- "What was he on about?" Wilbur asked me, not knowing about the adoption center being a trigger for him..
  "Uh, it's nothing. Don't mind him, he's just in one of his moods." I told Wilbur.
  "Ohh okay, okay." He responded, walking into the house and making it to his room.
  I made my way up to Tommy's room and nervously knocked. "Not right now." Tommy said through the door. Sniffling a bit.
  I knocked again.
  "Dude, I said no-" he told me as he opened his door. He stopped once he saw me. "Sorry Phil." Then he shut the door- fuck I fucked up..-
  "Tommy can I please come in? It's kinda strange to talk to a door.." I told him
  I heard shuffling through the door and then it opening. I looked at Tommy to see that he was visibly uncomfortable. I hugged him and apologized like 500 times.
  "Dadza, dadza it's okay, it's okay" he told me, accepting the hug.
  I traced my hand down his arm, (PLATONICLY) going over the past scars on his arm, "I'm proud of you, son" I told him.
  "Yea yea, whatever old man! Go do your paper work! I want my new sister!" He yelled, pushing me out of the room.
  I laughed and walked downstairs. Techno neatly set the paperwork on the counter and left. '4:32.. one hour of paperwork then dinner, yea? Yea thats a good idea.' I told myself and got to work.

(SpongeBob narrator voice) ONE. HOUR. LATER.. ಠ◡ಠ
Philza's POV

  Once the hour was up I started on dinner. Just some simple pasta will do! I stirred the noodles and cooked the sauce. Multitasker god right here. 😩✌️
  "BOYYS!! DINNER!!" I yelled as I finished setting up the servings.
  "FOOOODDOORF-" Tommy yelled, a thump could be heard indicating that he fell, dummy.
  "Tommy, stop being a child and go to the table!" I heard techno say in his monotoned voice.
  "Techno I'm dying!" Tommy said dramatically, joking, I hope-
  "Nooo!! Tomathy!!" Wilbur yelled, jumping down the last 3 steps.
  "Tell the people of the future my story!! Blehhhh BLOOD BLOOD BLOOD!!" Tommy said before dramatically dying, Zootopia style. (Get it? Anyone? Just me..? O k..ಥ‿ಥ)
  I watched as moments later, Wilbur carrying Tommy, playing dead. Techno just looked like he wanted punt Tommy. "Philza my dear father, he didn't make it 😔" Wilbur said, dropping Tommy on the ground.
   "AY, YOU COCK!!" Tommy yelled getting up.
  "Come on boys, calm down, eat your pasta." I told them.

AFTER THAT!!
(Sorry, I heard from close friends ((who've had/has a eating disorder)) that it makes some people uncomfortable when others talk about eating, so I'll try not to mention it Incase it makes others uncomfortable! :D)
Philzas POV!

  Once they finished they all went upstairs and I cleaned up after them. 😔 And then I got back to my long ass amounts of adoption paperwork... God I wish it was easier to adopt (grammarly can help DW dadza..😩)
  It was getting late.. 11:38 to be exact, I'll finish the work tomorrow! I told myself, then I walked into my room and hopped into bed.
__________________________________________________________________

This one's on the shorter side, Ay? I usually try to write these using 1000-2000 words! :D
2 posts in 1 day, I am awesome B) (it is currently 3 fucking am send help)
Hope you enjoyed! Make sure to drink water and or eat something if ya haven't!
Word count: 777

-Possum