14

Hi! I've come to realize that I do have ideas! I can't come up with correct titles for my chapters! So I'll just be numbering them from now on, hope that's okay! <3
Anyways, let's get into this my guys, gals, and nb pals! Hope you enjoy! <3

TW mention of panic attack,

RANBOO'S POV

I left Phil so he could continue his cooking. I didn't want to be a burden, and my internalized transphobia would've ruined me for the second time today.
I walked into my shared room and sat on my bed. Tommy was finishing up his stream. Whilst he was doing that I was creating some little notes about what happened today. I don't think I'll be sleeping correctly for awhile..
I don't really think that I sleep alot? Just on some days I sleep for hours, *COUGH COUGH* Today and yesterday *COUGH* While on other days I only get a total of 4 hours of sleep.

HOLY FUCKIN SHIT IM SO SORRY THIS IS OFF TOPIC BUT MY LIL COUSIN IS SLEEPING NEXT TO ME AND BEING HER NOT SO SCREAM-Y RUDE ASS SELF AND IS ACTUALLY CUDDLING AND BEING ADORABLE SEND HELPPPPEFFJDIGGR <3 LOVE HER PLATONICLY <333

Back to the story, I'm sorry <3
RANBOOS POV

"Thank you for joining, have an amazing day! Bybye!" I heard Tommy yell happily, ending his stream.
He stretched and slid off his car, "god I hate sitting for that long"
I snickered at his actions. "Ay fuckoff!" He yelled at me, struggling to bring himself up from the floor.
I closed my notebook and glared at his hair jokingly, "what would you do? You look like a floor blob!"
"Fuck offfejfbdufb" he yelled devilishly.
"What the fuck-" Wilbur asked. He walked in right when Tommy screamed that devilish nonsense. I probably looked just as confused as him..
"I know the devils language" he said jokingly.. I hope..?
"That's fucking creepy- anyways!" He said, turning to me, "are you okay? Did I do something to trigger you? Why'd you just fall asleep?!" He asked.
Bro that was like 5 questions at once- why was he worried? What's he worrying about? Fuck- I opened my book and looked at today's page.

'had a dysphoria attack today. Foster family seemed genuinely concerned' "ohh" I said out loud, then looked at Wilbur's beanie
"I'm okay, you didn't trigger me. Don't worry" I mumbled, closing my book and hoping he could understand my mumbling.
"Oh thank fucking goddd" he said, sliding onto the door.
"Wait what happened?" Tommy asked, confused.
I curled up a bit. "Panic attack, sorta" I mumbled.
"Oh.. do ya know what caused it?" Tommy asked.
"Hate comment, forgot where I was in the house, freaked out." I half-lied.
"Oh I'm sorry" Tommy said, probably feeling guilty from the hate comment.
"It's fine" i reassured him, I feel liked I've talked to much today, I think I used up my 'daily limit'
"Wait why'd you think that you triggered it?" Tommy asked Wilbur.
"Well, I heard Ruby yell something, but it was quite slurred, and I couldn't tell what she said, so I walked out and she was just- not responsive- I tried to comfort her but it obviously wasn't working" he chuckled to himself, trying to comfort himself? "I tried to reach out my hand to her and she just got even worse. Ran to the bathroom and yea-" he finished.
Idfk if my limit is over fuck this "NAHNAH- you didnt cause that it wasn't you-your fault, I was just panicking, so sorry!" I told him
"Pfft- thanks for that-" Wilbur said, laughing a bit. Good, good! No burdens shall be held.

"KIDSSS!! DINNERRR!!" Phil yelled.. "AYYY???" Tommy yelled back, jumping up with Wilbur and raced him out. That's cool--
I walked to the dinner table and sat down. Fruit salad and tater tot hot dish, yUMM (drools cutely) "hey- you good?" Techno asked poking his said.
I nodded and pointed to him with a confused expression, indicating that I wanted to know how he was. "Ah- I'm alright, besides having to kick the bathroom door open. Can't use that bathroom until I fix the door, , , again.." he said laughing.
Shitt--- I feel bad for that--- "sorry" I mumbled.
"It's cool, don't worry about it" he told me.

After we ate I helped philza load up the dishwasher. "Thanks for the meal Phil." I mumbled. Going way over my talking limit today...
"For dinner?" He asked, I nodded. "Ay, mate you don't hafta thank me for that! You did a great job eating today!" He smiled.
I nodded again and smiled. I pointed up stairs to tell him that I was gonna leave. "Ah. Goodnight Ruby!" He said patting my head.
I smiled again and left. I opened the door and smacked onto my bed. I'm to lazy to change at the moment. I know I'm not gonna sleep for awhile but I don't wanna get up.
I listened to Tommy snoring, his Spotify playlist was playing. Ngl he had good taste.. 'I'ma dumb teen boy-' HOLY SHIT CAVETOWN?? 10/10 LOVE 'BOYS WILL BE BUGS' <3 (ngl idk if cavetown is problematic or not but their songs are awesome. If you listen to cavetown your awesome, period.) I just sat and listened to his playlist, not expecting to fall asleep. But I ended up doing so.

Waiting until I can make a chapter with dadza and Ranboo, so I can make just pure fluff and Ranboo going like 'yea.. that's my dad. That's dadza.' WAITKNG FOR THAT. I WANT THAT.
Anyways, 2 in 1 day, hope you enjoyed! Love you <3 make sure to drink some water!

Word count: 557

POSSUM OUT >:))