7. Panic on the disco ig 😋✨

Speedy man write for 20 ppl who read mi book :D 

LETS GO 

Tw: Panic attack, implied SA, deadnaming and misgendering, emotional abuse

3rd person POV  

  Philza was on his way to pick up Ruby. All of his gremlins were excited. Some *COUGH COUGH* techno *COUGH* were better at hiding their excitement whilst the others were just speedy ass gremlins on sugar highs...

  Even Technoblade had a hard time hiding his excitement once they all pulled into it, he was smiling and fidgeting with his shirt, he's either the type of guy to hate social confrontation or love it.. "Okay kids, best behavior! Be good and we can stop by McDonald's, (not sponsored 😔) okay?" Philza told the kids.

  "Yes Dadza!" they all agreed. 

  We all walked in, Philza had the papers, The twins with their phones, Will listening to music with dem AIRPODS n' shit  and techno scrolling through Twitter. Tommy had a small fidget toy that he'd been obsessing over for awhile now. 

  "Hello I'd like to adopt Ruby Beloved" Philza said to the counter lady, handing her the paperwork.

  "Wait Ruby's last name is Beloved?" Tommy asked. Phil nodded at him and turned back to the lady. 

  "Okay sir! I'll get these checked out! Ran-Ruby is in her room, upstairs, turn left, second door on the left!" she stuttered slightly then left. 

  "Okay, come on, boys." Philza said, leading them to Ruby's room. 

Knock 

  'The door opened instantly- no one was at the door either..- so much for privacy I guess-' Philza thought as he looked into the room. It was very neat! He scanned the room before noticing a bump in the bed.

  "RUBBYY!!" Tommy yelled, jumping onto the bed.

  "AY-" She yelled jolting up. 

  "HI BOSS MAN!! Oh wait- sorry-- HI BOSS WO-MANN" Tommy yelled. 

  Tommy didn't seem to notice how tired Ruby looked. She looked like she was crying..- Wilbur noticed. He also saw that she lit up a bit when Tommy said man, then normalized herself when he corrected himself. 

  he smiled happily at him and then gave him a confused look. "OH! You're my new sister now btw!" He said.

  Ranboo lightened up instantly. Then he pushed Tommy off his bed, grinning evilly.. "OI, YOUR A COCK!!" He yelled. 

  "Tommy don't call your sister that." Philza said laughing. 

  Ranboo just looked down at Tommy evilly, smiling really wide. 

  RANBOO'S POV

  I am so excited! What happened with Ms. Julie won't get out of my brain though, I ended up zoning out while they were all talking.. I don't  wanna see her today.. hhh- "AY?? You awake in there?" Tommy asked me, waving his hand around my face. I pushed it away jokingly and nodded.