13. He actually broke down the fucking door-

LETS GET RIGH INTO IT BOYS!!! and girls, non-binarys, AND EVERYONE IN BETWEEN! :D
TW: Implied Overdosing?

Philza's POV

  I started to get worried when I couldn't hear anything from the other side. No crying, no shuffling, no nothing. "Ay, Will, go get Techno." I told him, not looking back at him
  "Y-you're actually gonna make him break the door down?" He asked me.
  "Well, do you have any other suggestions?" I asked, turning to him.
  "U-uhm- no I do not." He admitted.
  "Thats what I thought, the same thing happened with Tommy, don't you remember? It just happened under different circumstances! Now go get Techno." (Tommy angst my beloved)
  I watched as Wilbur turned to Techno's room and speed walked towards it. I looked back at the door hoping that she was just asleep, there's no way she would've done that just from a hate comment.. maybe there's more to it?
  "What's up dad?" Techno asked walking over calmly.
  "Break the door down." I said blankly, turning to him.
  "Why..?" He asked, confused.
  "Ruby won't come out. Gave her time, didn't listen."
  "Oh" he said, walking over to the door and kicking it hardly.

  Nothing. No noise, the door didn't break. He kicked it again, even harder this time. Then again, then again. He ended up breaking into it after awhile.
  "There." He told us, walking away. He'd done his part, and he was tired.
  I walked in to see Ruby, damn was she really just sleeping??! I looked around her, no pill bottles, no nothing. Good. It wasn't like the other time.  Thats good, that's great!!
  But damn, she was really just sleeping?? Techno was just fucking KICKING the door? I shook her shoulder a bit. "Ruby?" I asked.
  "Hhhhh.." she mumbled.
  "Ruby, you good?" I asked, looking at her puffy eyes and her dried tears.
  "I want Kateee" she mumbled.
  "I can call her, yeah?" I asked her
  "Please.." she asked me, rubbing her face.
  "Okay sweetheart, lemme call her, be right back." I told her and left to get my phone.

Ranboo's POV

   I wanna cry again. He seemed genuinely worried.. fuckk.. how do I explain this? Can I just tell Kate to tell them that it was trauma related? And not bc I'm trans?? That would be lying... But not really?

  "Heya Ruby! Here's Kate, I'll leave y'all to talk, come back when ready!" He said kindly, leaving.
  "RANBOOO!!!" I heard Kate yell.
  "Hiya Kate" I mumbled quietly. 

"What's up king, ya good?" Xe asked (I JUST DECIDED THAT KATE USES SHE/XER BECAUSE FUCK YES!!1!!1!)
  "Dysphoria breakdown" I mumbled, switching positions on the ground cuz I was uncomfortable.
  "I'm so sorry king, do you know what caused it?" She asked sweetly.
  "Hate comment."
  "Explain?"
  "I was playing Tommy and Wilbur cuz they stream, and I told them that I didn't want them to use my real name as a kinda coverup! I told them to call me Ranboo and to use they/them, so they wouldn't call me she/her and that they were kinda using the correct name, I wasn't talking to them either. So the chat didn't know. But then I got told that I played like a woman." I whisper-vented so no one but xem could hear me.
  "It was a great coverup bossman, you did great." Xe cooed.
   "I got bad thoughts.. I really did.." I told her.
  "Did you listen?"Xe asked.
  "Nope! I just feel asleep and ignored them! But I guess I slept through Philza banging down the door-" I admitted.
  "My god, that's great king! Good job, I'm so proud! Your doing amazing!" She said happily.
  "Yea yea!" I said getting happier, "and-and guess what?!!" I almost yelled.
  "What's up king?"
   "I ate 10 fries the other day!! And I-I even ate some steak and potatoes yesterday!" I started to stutter, I really like to talk to Kate about this!
  "WOAH!" Kate said, resonating the same energy as me. "Ranboo thats so so awesome! I am so proud of you!!"
  "Thanks Kate! You're the best!" I told her.
  "Thank you! But I gotta go, love you ranboo, stay awesome!" Xe told me.
  "Love ya too, byebye Kate!" I told her as she hung up. God I really do love her.
  I walked out, stretched, and looked for Phil to return his phone. He was in the kitchen, probably cooking dinner. I shook his shirt and poked the phone at him.
  "Oh Ruby! Feeling better?" He asked as he took the phone.
  "Mhm" I mumbled and slightly smiled to him.
   "That's great! I was really worried!" He sighed.
  "Sorry.." i mumbled.
  "Nahnahnah, it's fine mate! Everyone breaks down every once in awhile! It's okay! I understand completely! Tommy has to go through the same thing!" He told me
  "He- w-what?" I asked.
  "He was just a little scared for the first time after we adopted him, I know how shit it is there. He told me what it was like with his center..god-"
  "Oh.."

And I'm out of ideas.. please give me ideas 😩
WELP END OF THIS CHAPTER!! HOPE YOU ENJOY!!
Make sure to get some water! Love you! <3

Word count: 879

POSSUM OUT!! >:))