-1-

DISCLAIMER
I do not own any of these characters. They are from a Netflix show im obsessed with called Outer Banks.

This is my first story lol so sorry If its bad or for and of the spelling and grammar mistakes.Enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~
~| Kie's POV |~
Its been 3 weeks since my 2 bestfriends disappeared at sea. I remember it like it was yesterday. Those 3 words Shoup said that changed my entire life "we lost them". Most of that night was a blur. I broke down crying as pope just stood there in shock. As for JJ, he just lost it. " ITS YOUR FAULT!". "YOU KILLED MY BEST FRIEND". He yelled as he went after those cops. There was a lot of screaming and then he broke down and started crying. My heart ached for him and even more when  no one showed up to comfort him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
PRESENT DAY

I woke up with a pounding head ache. It still felt so unreal since that fateful night. I changed into my uniform and headed down to The Wreck to work. I'd spent most of my time either working or in my room. I hadn't seen the guys since then. From what I know Pope has been distracting himself with nonstop work. I guess that's just his Pope way of handling things. I hadn't seen JJ a lot but when I did he was either super bruised, high, or drunk. He was definitely doing the worst of us. I decided I would go see him at the chateau today after my shift.

~~~~~~~~~~
○| JJ POV |○

I feel like I'm dieing. My best friend, nah fuck best friends he's my brother. I lost my brother. Sure I still had Pope but no one can ever beat the relationship me and Jb have. I've came home a couple of times to see my dad and gotten beaten well. He still hasn't found out about the phantom. The other day he got me pretty good. He busted my lip and bruised a good portion of my body. I'm sitting at the chateau after I managed to escape that hell hole that I call home drinking my sorrows away. Suddenly a sharp pain bolts through my head. I groan in pain as I try to get up but everything starts to spin and as soon as I hit the floor everything goes black...