-10- (Finale)

Ahoy Friends
Thanks so much for all the love on my story.
I know I'm not a very good writer but ill get better.

I'm coming to an end with the story but ill definitely write more jiara storys. Enjoy!

General POV
The pouges pull up to the police station. "John B!". Sarah yells. "Whats the plan bro?". Pope asks. "We can't just walk in here a be all Rafe Cameron punched me". John B doesn't answer and just keeps walking to the door. "Full steam ahead i guess". JJ whispers to Kiara. She giggles. They walk in the door the the station. Shoup is standing behind the desk bewildered at what he was seeing. "Will someone explain what in the 7 nations of hell is happening right now". JJ elbows jb and whispers. "Hate to say we told you so". John B walks up to Shoup. "Shoup, we'd like to tell you the whole truth, but promise to listen". He nods and motions for them to follow him.

Hours go by of questioning. All together. Individually. Duos. Trios. They were all waiting in the sitting room when Sarah and Shoup came out. "JJ son its your turn". He groans and gets up. Following Shoup he looks back and gives Kie a look that you can tell he's dreading going in there. At that moment everyone was worried for what the police thought and what they knew Shoup was gonna ask jj about.

JJ sat down in the chair across from Shoup. JJ stared at his feet. "What do you know about Rafe Cameron jj?". JJ gave him a smug look. "Well I know he's a murderer and a total jackass". He said. "I know he man handles Sarah and I know he shot peterkin". Shoup took notes. "What are your personal interactions with him like?". Shoup asked. JJ rolled his eyes. "He beats me up". He blurted. "He beat me up and midsummers in the bathrooms along with Kelce, Topper, and his kook cliqe". JJ fiddled with his shirt. "Him and some drug dealer names Barry jumped us on the side of the road and put guns to our heads and many more times". "Now, moving on, what was your time like when you thought John B and Sarah Cameron were dead". JJ rubbed his eyes. "Uhm, horrible". Shoup gave him a disappointed look. "I need a little more than that jj...". He groaned. "Fine! I was alone because kie and Pope couldn't see me and I was drunk or high all the time and I wanted to kill myself !". Shoup gave him a shocked look and answered with one word. "Why?". He was breathing heavily. "Because he hits me man, I thought you guys figured that out when he stabbed me". JJ was tearing up now. Shoup reached for his radio. "Hey, send a car to the Cameron residence and change Luke Maybanks status to death penalty. "What!".

~|Kie's POV|~
We were sitting in the waiting room when jj came bursting out of the questioning room headed for the door. "J!". He stopped in his tracks. Tears were glimmering in his eyes. "Hes on death row!". Then walked out. We all got up to follow him. "I can handle this guys". I said then went running after him. "JJ!". He stopped so I could catch up. I held his face and wiped a tear off. "I told them and they put my dad on death row!". I looked at him confused. "Thats good isn't it?". He looked down at his feet and shook his head, his blonde mop of curls swinging around. "I don't know, I guess I still love him even after all he's done to me". How?. I don't get people. "I mean he still is my dad". I hugged him. "I'm so sorry jayge". I said. "Hes letting me live here though!". I squeezed him harder. This poor boy. "I love you, so much". He replied. "I love you too, promise you'll stay forever". He said. "Forever". Then I brought him into a deep kiss.

Ahoy Friends
Thank you so much for reading my story! I hope you like it! I had alot if fun writing it. Has anyone watched five feet apart? I just watched it with my friend and we cried so hard. Goodnight lovelies😘.

Sincerely, AHOYYATOE