-9-

Ahoy Friends
Long time no see. I'm SO sorry my life has been hectic dealing with school and family problems.

I'm coming to an end with this story but ill definitely make more stories. Love u all❤

General POV
Rafe comes bolting into the yard. "Sarah i see you, you little bitch!". He comes running at them. The pouges dive out of the hot tub and run Rafe right on their tails. He grabs Sarah and starts pulling her along with him. "Sarah! No!". John b shouts grabbing Sarah's other arm. Rafe socks him right in the face and John b topples over. JJ comes running and kie reaches out for him. "Jayge no your hurt!". Rafe smirks and continues to take Sarah along with him. JJ kicks Rafe sending him backwards. He picks up Sarah and John b jolts back to life and they all make a run for the twinkie.

JJ plops Sarah gently on the floor of the van next to jb and once everyone is in they speed off. Rafe is in his car chasing them as they speed down the road. Kie speaks up. "Uh guys!". She said in the worried voice. "Where are we supposed to go!". "I'm on it". JJ says in a low voice. Kie looks around jj looks tense sitting in the driver's seat. John b  has a bruise forming on his cheek. He's hugging Sarah who's crying into his chest. "He's so terrible John b". She whispers.

The twinkie comes to a stop. "jj..". John b mutters in a low voice. "Nah dude its fine". He spits jumping out of the car. The side door opens. "Coast clear". JJ hollers. "Dude is luke here". Jb says jumping out. "He attacked me in public what do you think".

~|Kie's POV|~
"Welcome to my humble aboad everyone".  He remarks opening the door. When we get inside the first thing I see is shattered beer bottles. The paint is chipping off the walls. The couch has a human body imprint from all the years of his dad passing out on the couch. The wood on the floor has old blood stains and its smells like weed. I notice how small the house is compared to all of ours. "J...". I say tears welling up in my eyes. I go up to hug him. He gives me a squeeze in return. Breaking apart he clears his throat. "Uh..well.. no one deserves to sleep in the couch so uh me and kie will take the bed and jb and Sarah u guys can use the foamie thing under my bed". Poor jj. We have to stay here. Rafe could be lurking anywhere. The rest of the night we watched a movie off of my phone then fell asleep.

I wake up to a knock on the door. I glance at the clock. 10:45. John b and Sarah are sound asleep cuddled on jj's broken foamie. I hear the toilet flush. That must be jj. I put on my sweater and get up to answer the door. Pope. " Pope". I gasp hugging him and apologizing. "I'm sorry I stormed off like that". We hear footsteps and jj comes up from behind. "I am so sorry you found out that way dude". Pope gives a reassuring smile. "Also dude heres something ". He steps to the side revealing John b and Sarah.  Pope immediately bursts out of kies embrace and runs to hug them. "I can't belive your alive". They all hug tight. "P4L". Pope mutters. "P4L". Everyone says. John b walks toward the door. "Well what are you guys waiting for?". He asks. We stare at confused. "Let's tell the truth about everything". Then he walks out the door towards the police station.