-5-

Ahoy Friends
Sorry I haven't posted in a while I've been super busy with school

Loved this jiara fanart❤

○|JJ's POV|○
We woke up the next next morning. Kie was snuggled up against me. We were still at my secret spot when the thoughts if the night before came flooding in. "HOLY SHIT". I yelled. Kie bolted up. She looked around then put her head in her hands. "Shit..". She groaned. "Were we drinking?". I asked. "Nope we were completely sober". I stared at her. She stared back. "I enjoyed it though didn't you?". I finally said. "Yeah..". Kie stared off into the distance. "God im a horrible person j". I gawked at her. "I literally just broke Pope's heart and now I'm hooking up with you". Poor kie. "Your not a horrible person kie, its not your fault you didn't like him in that way". She hugged me. "Thanks J". I kissed her head then stopped myself. "Sorry, to soon?". She laughed then kissed me. "Never to soon, i want you". My heart lit up with joy when she said that. "Me too". I said then kissed her. She kissed back. I pulled away. "Were not doing this near a landfill again". Then I grabbed her hand we packed up then drove back to the chateau.

"Its midsummers tomorrow night". Kie said. "Oh yeah". What was gonna happen with us? "Kie what is gonna happen with our situation". She sat down on the couch. "Well maybe we should just keep it a secret relationship for now until we figure out what to tell people". Oh yeah Pope. "Sounds good". There was a knock at the door. Pope. "Guys I know your pissed at me but I'm sorry ok I feel terrible". He yelled through the porch door. "Let him in". I rolled my eyes and opened the door. "I am so sorry". He hugged me then stared at both sides of my head which are bandaged from my dad and Pope. "Gosh sorry man". He then ran up to kie and gave her a big hug. "Pope your squeezing a little to hard there". "Sorry, what are you guys wearing for midsummers?". He asked. I shrugged. "Some fancy dress my mom chose". I smirked but then immediately dropped it. "I'm working it again, but I should probably get back to work". He waved and left. "Same". Kie said. "Noo don't leave". I walked over and hugged her. "I'll come back". She smirked. "Fine but kisses first". I whined. She kissed me. I grabbed her waist and the side of her face. She slipped her hand under my shirt and it slithered around my waist. She also had one hand on my neck. It was so hot which only made me kiss harder. I pinned her against the wall and we made out. She went down to my neck and butterfly kissed. I went to kiss the same but she pulled away. "I gotta go now". I waved and yelled after her "to be continued!". She smiled at me then shut the door leaving me with my thoughts.