-4-

Ahoy Friends
Sorry I didn't upload earlier 😅
I have a special chapter for you guys!
Check out my other book The Twin Diaries

○|JJ'S POV|○
After we got back I hugged kie for a while. "I didn't want to hurt him J". I was going to beat Pope up when I had the chance. "I know, but you do realize he hurt you". I stared at her wrist where pope grabbed her. "Grab a beer and a sweater im taking you somewhere". She stared at me skeptically but obeyed and grabbed one of my sweaters and a couple beers. I started the twinkie up and we started driving. "Where are you taking me J". I looked over and smirked at her. "You'll see". I said focusing back on the road.

We eventually pulled up to a landfill. "Um Jayge where are we?". I grabbed her hand and pulled her along. "Just come". She gagged at the smell. I laughed. We went to the very back and saw a grassy hill. "Its just up here". We walked up the hill were we saw a beautiful sunset and an old blanket and a cooler. "Oh my gosh jj did you make this?". She asked gasping at the beautiful view and set up. "Hah yeah I come here sometimes when me and my dad have a bad fight or I just need to be alone". I looked at the ground. I walked over and motioned for her to come and sit. She plopped down beside me and handed me a beer. We sat there in silence for a while just enjoying each others company. The sun had started to set. "You know, its the first time I've taken someone here". We looked into eachothers eyes. She had the look of concern and thank you on her face at the same time. "Why did you care so much that Pope grabbed me today". She finally asked. "Aww cmon kie you know the answer to that"

~|Kie's POV|~
I was enjoying this moment with jj. I don't think I've ever liked him more. I hated Pope. JJ was my definition of happiness. "Your my-". He paused. "Bestfriend kie i'd do anything for you". We looked into eachothers eyes again. Why were we doing this?. He started leaning in. We kept eye contact. He paused as if he was waiting for my consent. "Just do it already". I whispered. His lips smashed onto mine. They connected like a puzzle piece. Joy coursed throughout my body. It was finally happening. He got on top of me. It was turning into a full on makeout session. His tounge was asking for entrance to my mouth. I let him in deepening our kiss. "Who said we were just bestfriends". He muttered. "Your so hot". He laughed. "And your so sexy". We continued. My hand started to slide under his shirt traveling to his abs. How was someone this fit?. I tugged on his shirt wanting it to come off. He obeyed taking it off breaking the kiss. "Your turn". He said staring at me. We started to undress. After that?. Well you know what happend next. Then I fell asleep in his arms. Best. Night. Ever.

Ahoy Friends
AAAA it finally happend!!🥰🥰🥰
Hope u guys liked this chapter!
Luv you all❤