-7-

Ahoy Friends
I take it you were all a little alarmed but don't worry he's ok I have my plans.

Do you think chase and madelyn are back together?

Enjoy!

°|JJ'S POV|°
No one expected the night to take a turn like that. They arrested Luke for the like 30th time and I was at the hospital. I haven't seen anyone yet I'm supposed to be sleeping. I was fine just in alot of pain. I had to stay overnight but I was going home tomorrow. I don't trust doctors.

The next morning I woke up to Shoup and the nurse taking. They looked over and realized I was awake. "Oh jj good your awake". He walked over. "Can you explain why your own father stabbed you?". He sat down and stared at me sadly. "I gave John b and Sarah his boat to try and escape that was his reaction to finding out". I started. "It all clicked for me last night, the bruises and constant scars showing up, I want you to explain the abuse". Well thats a touchy area. I do not want to do this. "Well I don't know why but when my mom left he thought it was my fault and then it started". I looked down at the bed. "Why didn't you tell anyone? Why didn't you leave". He asked. "I'd leave him but that Rollercoaster's all I've ever had". He gave me a look. "I'll tell you what, I'll let you stay at john b's place". I smiled. "Thank you".

Shoup helped me out of the hospital and he dropped me off at Kie's knowing I would want to say hi. I waved at Shoup and knocked on the door. Kie answers and pulled me into a hug. "Oh my God I was so worried". I was still having trouble standing and I think she noticed. "Sorry let's sit". We walked over and sat in the couch. "Shoup's letting me stay at the chateau". I said. She smiled. "My parents ate letting me stay there too!". I punched the air in excitement. "Cmon let's go over there". We drove over rushing out the door.

~|Kie's POV|~
When we got the the chateau I helped jj out if the car. He grabbed my hand and we walked in hand in hand. "Kie?". He asked. He seemed nervous. "I know we stirred to keep it slow but do you wanna be my secret girlfriend?". He asked staring at me then back at the floor. "Of course!". I kissed him. We started making out again. God we just couldn't stay away. "Holy crap i knew it john b!". We both jumped turning around. There stood Sarah and John b, wide eyed.

Ahoy Friends
Soo what do you guys think?

Sorry for the short chapter.

Any suggestions I need ideas?