-6-

Ahoy Friends
Sorry I haven't been uploading I've been super busy with school

This is going to be dramaa but anywho enjoy!❤

■| Pope's POV |■
It was the day of midsummers. I felt extremely bad for puncturing the other side of JJ's head. I wasn't thinking I was mad they were close. They're best friends. Right?

I was wearing my stupid uniform that my dad gave me. I'd much rather be out dancing with jj and kie. I helped my dad get set up and we cooked for awhile until everyone got here.

~|Kie's POV |~
I had worked for a couple hours and talked to my parents about moving out and in with the pouges. Well what was left of them. My parents let me pick out a suit for jj because I told them he was taking me. I got a medium flowing red dress with spaghetti straps. JJ'S was just a normal black and white suit. I called jj and told him to come over to my house. A couple minutes later he arrived. My mom went to open the door. "Oh jj honey kiaras coming". I started to walk down the stairs. "You two get ready". Mom walked away. He stared at me. "Wow..". He gawked. I blushed. "Cmon let's get you fixed up". I grabbed his hand and pulled him upstairs.

" OK so what do you think". I yelled to jj as he was getting ready in the bathroom. The door opened and he walked in. Man he was hot. "Ooo, so". I said. "Its amazing thats kie". I smiled. "Having trouble with that tie jj?". My dad said coming out of nowhere. I looked at his hand and saw he was still carrying it. JJ rubbed the back of his kneck. "Yeah a little, my dad never really care- showed me how". My dad glanced over at me. "I'll help you son". I saw jj smile. What a horrible father luke is.

As soon as we got there we started to dance. He looked hot in a suit. I'd never seem him this fancy looking. "You know you look super hot tonight". I whispered in his ear. He looked down at me smiling. "To bad we're in public". He tugged my hand. "Dont fear my dear I've got i secret spot". I followed. "Dont you always".

He brought me to a bathroom far away. "No  one will find us here". He said lifting me up onto the bathroom counter. "I could so take that suit off you right now ". I whispered. "I could do the same to you". He flirted. We made out. Hard.

■|Pope's POV|■
I was so bored. I would so rather be dancing with jj and kie. "I'm gonna take a bathroom break dad". He nodded. I went pretty far so I could be in peace. I walked in a saw something no one would ever expect. It was kie sitting on the counter in her bra making out with jj. "What. the. fuck". I said running out of the bathroom infuriated and confused. I've been betrayed by my own best friends.

~|Kie's POV|~
Well that was a surprise. I feel so bad for pope. JJ was mumbling the steps my dad taught him and I was getting my dress back on. "YES". He exclaimed pointing at his tie. O giggled. "Jayge can you zip me back up". He walked over and zipped my dress up slowly. Was he trying to turn me on?. He rubbed the back of his kneck. "Well let's just give him time and we will talk to him soon". I nodded.

We went back to dance trying to avoid Pope. Out of nowhere I heard I yell. Everyone's heads turned. "JJ YOU LOST MY BOAT AND NOW YOUR GONNA PAY BOY". Luke came running at jj taking him down. "JJ!". I yelled. Everyone gasped. JJ let out an ear splitting shreak that made everyone's focus go to a particular item in Luke's hand. A knife.