-3-

Ahoy Friends
Thanks for all the love on this I really appreciate it❤

If you have any suggestion please feel free to comment!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
☆|Kie's POV|☆
After JJ had stopped crying we went to bed. I decided that I would stay with him. He needed me and I needed him. We had fell asleep all snuggled up. I felt safe with him.

I woke up the next morning to the door opening. JJ bolted upright. "Jayge I'm sure Its not your dad". I said even though I wasn't sure myself. We got up and I stayed behind JJ. "Kie, JJ you there guys". I let out a sigh of relief. "Pope!". I went over and hugged him. "Shit man I thought you were my dad". JJ let out a sigh. "Hah sorry bro". Pope said slightly grinning. They hugged awkwardly. "How'd you find us?". I said. "Snap maps, I was just wondering if you guys wanted to have breakfast with me". JJ put on a hat and started walking. "I thought you'd never ask". Me and Pope giggled as we followed after him.

■|Pope's POV|■
It was getting lonely just working my life away with my dad. It was a great feeling to be hanging out with kie and JJ again. If there was time today I was thinking I would ask kie out. When we kissed she gave off the vibe she liked me back.

We arrived at my dads place. "So what do you guys want to eat?". I said. "Wafflessss". JJ said in a sing song voice. Kie and I giggled. "You got it bro". I went and told my dad as kie and JJ got us a spot. I frowned staring at JJ's head. " jeez bro what happend to ur head?". I asked. "Honestly I don't know". He replied. Kie and jj looked at each other. They were sitting super close. Did it bother me?. Yes. Did I have the right to tell them to move apart?. No. Even though kie wasn't my girlfriend she did still kiss me. Not jj. My dad  placed the waffles on our table. "Thanks Mr . Heyward ". Kie said. She was so pretty. We all ate. Kie and jj were still so close. Did something happen with them. "Whats with you guys!". I blurted out. "What do you mean?". Kie asked. "Seriously kie don't play dumb". I said getting angry now. "Did our kiss even mean anything to you because you seem a whole lot more interested in jj!". I yelled. Everyone stared at us. She grabbed my arm. "Outside". She spat. JJ followed. "Pope i don't like you in that way im sorry!". I glared at her. "Nothing happend between me and jj he's my bestfriend for God sake!". I  was spitting mad. I grabbed her wrist. "Dont lie". I toned at her. "Ouch Pope let go your hurting me". A tear rolled down her cheek. All of a sudden jj grabbed my arm and ripped it off of kies arm." She said let go man". He pushed me away. They started to walk away. I went running at him.

○|JJ'S POV|○
It hurt me to see kie like this. Pope was gonna pay but I needed to take care of kie first. We were walking away back to the chateau when I hit the gravel road. Pope was yelling at me and be started punching me. I couldn't hear there were rocks in my ear. Kie started yelling at Pope. I threw him off of me and onto the road. Shaking the rocks out of my ear I yelled. "What the fucks your problem man!". Then I picked kie up bridal style and ran. "Its gonna be okay kie". I said as she cried into my shoulder.

Ahoy
Sorry for the short chapter ill post more later!