🌧Licorice X Red Velvet💮

Request by:me
Guys please request before I delete this off my drafts

❄Cold Winter Night❄

Licorice has gotten back from his mission it was very cold that night it was snowing it made it hard for him to walk back to the Tower of Darkness.

He made to the back to the tower in he was freezing cold from the distance he saw Pomegranate Cookie "Licorice you failed again"Pomegranate grumbled "Well it's hard to move in the snow plus those stupid cookies interfe-----"Licorice said before getting cut of by Pomegranate.

"Enough Licorice you failed again you can't do anything right no matter how hard you try you always fail you are nothing but a burden to this team!"Pomegranate yelled angrily.

Licorice could feel tears pricking in
He held it in before he left the room if he could stayed longer he would've saw Red Velvet Cookie standing by the door.

Licorice ran to his room he slammed the door shut he collapsed onto his bed he felt his tears fall from his eyes 'STOP CRYING YOU SO PATHETIC!!'Licorice thought he gripped onto the sheets trying to stop herself from crying.

"Licorice??You okay?"He heard Red Velvet's voice Licorice turned back to his door "Red Velvet its fine!!"Licorice yelled he sat on the floor and wiped the tears off his face.

His door opened "Hey Licori--" "I TOLD YOU I FINE"Licorice yelled angrily Red Velvet walked to Licorice and sat with Licorice on the floor.

"I saw what happened with you and Pomegranate"Red Velvet said Licorice turned away from Red Velvet "Okay you don't want to hear anything about her"Red Velvet chuckles.

Licorice shivered from the cold air he forgotten that he left his window opened Red Velvet stand up closed the window "Thank you"Licorice mumbles as Red Velvet sat next to him.

"You still cold"Red Velvet asked him "Yeah..."Licorice says Red Velvet grabbed Licorice hand and put him on his bed "You should get some sleep"Red Velvet said to him "I'm not tired"Licorice whines.

"Licorice you looked like you haven't slept In days what have you been doing those nights"Red Velvet growls at him "I was planning on missions for the past few nights"Licorice mumbles.

Red velvet sighs and pushed Licorice to the bed laying next to him hugging him tight "H-hey!?"Licorice blushed "This will help you fall asleep"Red velvet says as he nuzzles into Licorice's shoulder before falling asleep.

Licorice didn't have the strength to fight he just accepted what was happening and fell asleep next to Red Velvet.

441 words