♣️Licorice X Red Velvet ♣️

📺Movie Night📺

Red Velvet got back from the kitchen
carrying some popcorn,candy and drinks he placed them down in the coffee table that was in front of Licorice.

He sat next to Licorice who was cuddled in a warm red fluffy blanket "Here"Licorice wrapped the blanket around his boyfriend Red Velvet smiles and kisses Licorice's forehead.

Licorice grabs the remote control and presses play to start the movie.

It was a love story they been wanting to watch for awhile.

It was about halfway through the movie Licorice was cuddled near Red Velvet's chest.

What he didn't know is that he was grinding himself into Red Velvet's lower region.

Red Velvet groans softly and grips on to Licorice pressing his face in his chest.

Licorice blushes and let's out soft moan.

He quickly covers his mouth "Did you like that?"Red Velvet smirks and Pins licorice to the couch "H-here?"Licorice stammers "Is there a problem?" "No...no please c-continue...."Licorice mumbles.

Red Velvet took of his and Licorice's pants he grips in Licorice's thigh "Do you need to prep?"Red Velvet ask Licorice nods slowly Red Velvet placed his fingers near Licorice's mouth.

Licorice blushes and sucks on Red Velvet's fingers.

When Red Velvet thought they we're lubricated enough he took them out Licorice's mouth.

He pressed a finger into Licorice tight hole Licorice groans and squirmed a bit Red Velvet smirks and put in another finger scissoring him.

Licorice moans loudly and squirmed a bit more.

Red Velvet removes his fingers and let's Licorice lie his stomach.

He thrusted into Licorice moans  loudly.
"Augh~F-faster...R-red.faster~"Licorice
moans out "As you wish~~"Red Velvet whispers into his ear and thrusted his dick into Licorice violently.

Licorice almost let's out a scream he pressed his face into pillow.

He didn't want anyone to hear what they we're doing....

After he was done screaming he took his face out of the pillow "Look at you your so pretty~~"Red Velvet kisses his forehead Licorice smiles and let's out another moan.

Red Velvet thrusted into Licorice's hole again and again Licorice moans became louder making his voice sound whiny.

"Such a good boy for his master~~~"Red Velvet smirks and pulls Licorice up.

He placed Licorice's face in front of his dick "Suck"Red Velvet growled Licorice whimpers and opens his mouth Red Velvet grabs his Licorice's hair and slammed Licorice's face into his dick.

"Fuck~~~You feel so good~~"Red Velvet groans Licorice forced his Red Velvet's dick down his throat triggering his gag reflex he instincts tell him to pull away.

But Red Velvet pushes his head down.

Tears started forming into Licorice's eyes Red Velvet continued to grind his dick into Licorice's mouth.

Licorice moaned at feeling the moan vibrated  along Red Velvet's length making Red Velvet groan.

"Ahh~~ I'm close~~"Red Velvet's said.

He came into Licorice's mouth Licorice gagged slightly he looked at Red Velvet who had a smirk on his face.

"Go ahead and swallowed~~"Red Velvet smirked Licorice whimpered softly and swallowed all of Red Velvet's cum.

Licorice pulled away he still had specks of  Red Velvet's cum near his mouth.

Red Velvet licked the cum of Licorice's face.

They both stared at each other before Red Velvet said "Shall we continue?"Licorice nodded.

Red Velvet pulled Licorice into a passionate kiss tasting the fluids in Licorice mouth.

"Oh...My....Witches..."

They quickly pulled away and turned to see Pomegranate with a shocked disgusted face a tint of red from embarrassment.

"Ugh!I-I'm s-sorry"Pomegranate turned and ran off to knows where.

Licorice and Red Velvet laughed softly.

They both stood up to get cleaned up.

624 words