🌧Dark Choco X Licorice🌧

I don't think
I'll be doing everyone's request
My grades are low
And I news to focus on them more

But anyways here's Hurt Comfort DarkLico

🍃I Miss You,Dummy🍃

It's been year since Dark Choco's betrayal not to Licorice's surprised he always knew he'd betray Dark Enchantress he just didn't think it would be so soon.

Ever since the betrayal everyone in the COD have been working there asses off now they had to start over on their plans.

Pomegranate with her illusions,Red Velvet with baking Cake Hounds and Poison Mushroom  well they just be themselves.

And also Affogato their newest recruit they have found him escaping  the citadel Pomegranate some how convinced him to join their little cult.

Affogato has been doing a great job always earning praises from Dark Enchantress (insert Pomegranate Cooking being jealous in the background)

There was also that time when they kinda ruined some Kpop group's concert I think there called BTS or something? Affogato helped them with their make up though....

Sometimes Licorice wished that Dark Choco would still be here and sometimes he wished Dark Choco just took Licorice with him and Poison Mushroom....

It's been hard for him ever since Dark Choco left whenever Licorice would come back from a mission or had to deal with Pomegranate's yelling Dark Choco would be there asking him if I he was okay or if he's hurt.

Now theres no one here to defend him well at least he has Red Velvet but he's always so busy at cake tower he'd never visit.

Schwarzwälder and Bat Cat well they do defend him but only when Licorice yells at them to Licorice knows deep down that there only doing it just for him feel kinda happy?

Poison Mushroom there still a kid he doesn't want them to be involved in his problems.

And we got Affogato he doesn't really defend him when Pomegranate yells at Licorice probably because he didn't want to get on her bad side,Licorice doesn't really like him that much he sees him as a stupid conniving snake who replaced the cookie he Lov–Liked....

Anyways after Pomegranate finishes her yelling at Licorice Affogato would be so affectionate like playing with his hair hugging him kissing him or Feeding him sweets.

Well thats what have been happening the past year.

Right now Pomegranate sent him out on another mission to bring back some kind of Magical artifact.

Licorice went on his with mission even if it was showing outside and probably being -70 degrees.

"Agh!"Licorice yelped tripping on a small rock "Stupid rock."Licorice grumbled and got up wiping the snow off the hem of his robe.

He got the artifact without causing any casualties and was now heading back to the tower.

The winds grew harsh and the snow was  getting worse  he started to get tired.
"Maybe I should wait until the snow stops Pomegranate wouldn't mind *Yawn*As long I have the thingy I'll be alright"Licorice went under a tree which had a small cavern.

(In don't really know how to explain it just imagine a hole on the tree)

He got in the cave and put his scythe next to him.

Licorice held on to the artifact tightly the wind was getting colder and Licorice was freezing.

He hugged himself tightly as he slowly fell asleep.

Strange for a second he thought he saw something large and familiar.

"Licorice?"

Licorice slowly started to wake up but he noticed how he wasn't in the tree he was now in some kind of campsite?

"Wait where is—?"Licorice rubbed his  eyes and tried to took for the artifact only to realize its gone and also his scythe "OH NO SHIT SHIT POMEGRANATE'S GONNA KILL ME!"Licorice yelled.

He looked around the campsite looking for the thingy.

He heard footsteps and turned around "I Don't know who you are but you know how to fight!"Licorice said grabbing a nearby stick.

Someone laughed "It's nice to see you again,Licorice”

Licorice lowered the stick recognizing the voice “Choco....?”He mumbled.

“Hello Licorice”Dark Choco step out of the shadows he looked fine he was wearing brown cloak and his old armor underneath it.

“Look you're probably mad at me and I'm—”Licorice ran towards him and hugged him “I missed you dummy...”Dark Choco could hear that Licorice was trying to hold back tears,he hugged Licorice back “I miss you too...”

751 Words