💮Madeleine X Espresso💮

A request from
urmom777776555
💤You Need Sleep!💤

Madeleine walked to Espresso's house he wanted to visit his lovely boyfriend.

"Ohhh~~Essy!"Madeleine opened the door 'Hmmm no ones home..'Madeleine thought until he heard noises from downstairs.

"Ess?"Madeleine mumbled quietly walking down the basement.

"Ah!Madeleine don't scare me like that!!!"Espresso yelped seeing the blonde.

"Sorry Es!"Madeleine laughed Espresso rolled his eyes and went back to work.

"What you doing?"Madeleine looked over Espresso's shoulder.

Espresso glared at him.

"Oh yeah Coffee magic,yeah!"Madeline laughed.

"Whatever make yourself at home try not to mess anything"Espresso let's out a stiff yawn and went back to work.

Madeleine went upstairs to just watch TV.

He sat on the couch and opened the TV and watched some stuff.

Half am hour later.

Madeleine continued watching TV getting slightly bored.

He laid on the couch closing his eyes.

Then suddenly he could hear a loud explosion down stairs.

"E-espresso!?"Madeleine panicked and immediately "Do no worry Espresso the light will help me find you!"Madeleine yelled.

"Madeleine I'm fine"Espresso said standing up to the ground dusting the smoke and dust off his clothes.

"Oh dear Espresso are you okay!?"Madeleine cupped his face and looked to see of he was hurt.

"Madeleine I swear I'm fine"Espresso laughs a bit "Oh thank the witches!"He hugs the brunette.

Espresso broke the hug and went back to his brewing station "Wait you gonna work again!?''Madeleine asked him "Yeah relax"Espresso said.

He sipped on his coffee Madeleine noticed a lot of dirty mugs of coffee "Jeez how long have you been down here?"Madeleine asked the man.

"I don't know 5 or 7 days"Espresso left another yawn and went back to work.

"Essy come on you need to stop working...."Madeleine hugged him from behind.

"Maddy I'm fine.."Espresso tried to get out Madeleine's grasp.

Espresso was suddenly lifted up from his seat and Madeleine carrying him bridal style "Maddy put him down!!"Espresso yelled.

"Haha no!"Madeleine laughed and quickly carried him upstairs.

Once he was in Espresso's room he gently out him on the bed.

Espresso was gonna make a break for the door but Madeleine grabbed his arm.

"Madeleine I need to work on my brew!"Espresso yelled trying to get out of the blonde's grasp.

"Your health is more important than you brew essy so shut up and just sleep"Madeleine yawns and hugs Espresso tighter.

Espresso groaned he have to admit it felt comfortable being with Madeleine.

Espresso then falls asleep Madeleine smiles and falls asleep too.

440 words