🌧Mint Choco x Vampire Cookie♣️

@JustmeandKlee
What is this you're 4th request?
🖤I'm here🖤

vampire looked pretty weird that night he was more drained than usual and he barely drank any of his grape juice.

Mint Choco was pretty worried for his friend "Hey Vamps you okay you look drained"He asked the red head "Uhhh yeah I'm kinda okay?"Vampire said "No you're not I'm gonna take you home now!"Mint Choco grabbed Vampire by the arm and dragged him outside.

Mint Choco tried his best on carrying Vampire but he was really heavy.

Mint Choco noticed Vampire was getting really close to his neck but he ignored it but then started to lick the violinists neck.

"Ah!Vamp what the heck!?"Mint Choco yelled in surprise and pushed Vampire away knocking him to the ground

"Agh sorry mint..."He said and got up Mint Choco looked at Vampire's eyes they were dark red "Vamp what's going on with you?"He asked him.

Vampire sighed "The reason I've been acting weird is that the grape juice isn't really working on my urges"

Mint Choco nodded slightly as Vampire nodded "I really need blood Mint or else I might end up dying"He said sadly.

"Vamps you shoul've said something I would've  helped you with it "Mint Choco said.

Vampire than smiled "So you'll help me?"He asked "Y-yeah.."Mint Choco said kinda regretting on what he said.

Before he knew it he was dragged to an alleyway.

Vampire pinned him to a wall his mouth drooling at the sight of Mint Choco's neck.

He then started to kiss and lick the violinists neck looking for a spot to sink his teeth in "H-hurry up..."Mint Choco whined.

Vampire than bit on to him violently making Mint Choco moan loudly Vampire sucking the blood out of him "You're so sweet minty..."he said and sucked on to his neck.

Mint Choco's head was becoming light header he's eyes were blurry with tears.

"Vamps..."Mint Choco whimpered softly Vampire than pulled away and licked his lips with a smile.

Mint Choco neck hurt a lot blood still flowing down from his wound Vampire licked on the wound making Mint Choco blush.

"You're so pretty Minty so so pretty"Vampire smiled and pulled Mint Choco into a rough kiss.

The kiss was passionate and warm they both pulled away for air and then kissed again Vampire tongues fighting for dominance.

They again pulled away leaving a trail of saliva.

"Thank you for helping Me minty"Vampire blushed Mint Choco smiled "No problem that's what friends are for..."He chuckled.

They both got out of the alleyway and walker they both went there separate ways.

'Maybe Mint will let me do that again'

461 words