♣️Espresso X Madeleine ♣️

Sorry for being dead for like
Months gonna be dead alot now
Anyways here's your request
MyMelody22is

💢Don't ignore me💢

Espresso was a hard worker everyone in the Republica new that always tinkering around in his lab ever since he discovered Magic Candies he has been busy alot.

Ignoring his Knight Commander...

Madeleine walked down the steps of the basement to Espresso's lab,he saw the latter tinkering with his gadgets reviewing his researcher.

It made the Madeleine frown in annoyance.

He walked closer to the mage wrapping his hands around his thin waist he felt Espresso gasp in surprise.

“Madelein, d-don't you know how to knock of I weren't in my full power I would've flung you against a wall!”Espresso yelled at him hitting Madeline's arm.

Not at full power?Good Espresso won't fight much.

He pinned the mage down on the desk making Espresso gasp and shudder in surprise.

“M-Madeleine?”Espresso stuttered out blushing seeing the commander lift up his robes.

“Don't ignore me,my dear Espresso”Madeleine said pulling down the man's underwear.

Espresso gasped feeling Madeline's breathing on his crotch and he blushed.

“A-Ah~!”Espresso moaned in surprise when Madeleine suddenly sucked on the tip of his cock before taking it in his mouth.

“M-Madeleine!W-Wait slow down~A-Ahhh~”

“Madeleine,Y-you oaf—!”

“A-Ah~Ah....”

Espresso slowly went into submission as letting the blonde suck him out he lied his head on his soft blonde hair,his hand gripping it tight.

“A-Ah,ohhh~So close....~”Espresso mumbled out a smile of pleasure on his face.

Madeleine can’t help but smirk when he sees the state Espresso's cock, already glistening. Just the sight makes his throat dry, thirsting for the sweet nectar that only his beloved Latter possessed.

As he gets closer to it, the sugary scent of bitter and sweet coffee and blooming mourning drown his nose, enticing him closer.

“A-Ah!”

Madeleine felt the sweet nectar go down his throat and he swallowed all of it it one go.

Espresso whimpered when the blonde pulled away, seeing his mouth covered in how own orgasm making him want to cum right there.

“So what did we learn?”Madeleine asked Espresso wiping Espresso's nectar off his mouth and licking it.

Espresso blushed “D-Don't ignore you ever again?”Madeleine smirked happily and he went to give a quick kiss.

“Good Boy!”

407 Words