💮Fire Spirit X Knight💮

Request from
AuroNenaYT

🧣Warm Kisses🧣

Cookiesmas has finally arrived to the Cookie Kingdom.

Princess and Knight were both staying there for the holidays.

Princess was exploring the Kingdom Knight staying by her side.

"Come on Knight!Its the holidays you need to chill once in awhile!Ha get it chill like the snow!"She giggled at her joke "I'm sorry your Highness but it is my duty to stay by you're side no matter what"Knight said.

"How about this you go get yourself a snack while I go check hang out with some friends!"Princess said but before Knight could say anything she left.

Knight sighed maybe Princess was right he has been quiet busy these pass few months ever since the while Princess contest thingie.

"Maybe I should get a snack for me and the Princess"He said to himself and woke off.

He walked around the plaza for a little while and found a cake shop he was a about to go inside.

Until he felt something hot behind him "huh?"

The wind then started to blow he shivered slightly his scarf then flew away.

"W-what the!?No my scarf!"He yelled and chased after it.

The scarf went into the nearby forest Knight finally caught up to it but saw someone holding it.

"Fire Spirit why are you here!?"Knight yelled at the elemental who was holding his scarf "Oh you know visiting you and all that"Fire Spirit said said wrapping the scarf around his neck.

"Hey give it back that was a gift from her Highness!"He yelled Knight got closer to the sprit and tried to get the scarf from him.

"Hehe relax you don't need this tacky scarf when you have me around"Fire Spirit laughed "That scarf isn't tacky...."

"And what do you mean when you said 'you have me around' ?"Knight asked Fire Spirit.

Fire Spirit smirked and flew closer to Knight's face lips close together Knight blushed and gasped slightly before getting pulled into a kiss.

Knight didn't hesitate to kiss back

Fire Spirit wrapped his arms around Knight's waist deepening the kiss.

Fire Spirit pulled away from the kiss he looked at Knight's face was red.

Fire Spirit giggled and gave Knight another kiss on the cheek "You seem to enjoy that didn't you my love?"Fire Spirit said.

Fire spirit took of the scarf and wrapped it on Knight's neck.

Knight pulled him into a tight hug "You're so warm...."He said Fire Spirit smiled and hugged back

426 words