🌧Licorice X Red Velvet 2💮

Part 2
🖤Apology🖤

Licorice's breathe hitches he sobs uncontrollably he puts his face in the pillow to muffle out the sobbing he didn't want Red Velvet to hear him.

Licorice wipes his tears away and takes this as an opportunity to get himself cleaned up.

He got himself out of bed but was hard since his legs hurt a lot but he managed he gets his robes and goes into the bathroom.

~time skip~

Licorice got out of the bathroom he looked at the room it was a bit messy 'God when was the last time Red Velvet cleaned his room"Licorice thought.

He quickly cleans up the room and sat on the bed he touches his cheek which was scarred cause of Red Velvet then he touched his neck he winced in pain the cut was deep he laid down on the bed and went to sleep.

~Hours Later~

Red Velvet walked back to his room after doing another job he yawns softly and rubs his eyes.

He thinks that Licorice maybe asleep by now ''Uhh I guess I'll be cleaning this mess as usual''Red Velvet groans and opens up the door to his surprise the room was cleaned up he saw Licorice sleeping on his bed.

Red Velvet smiles and walked inside He could hear Licorice saying something "No....please..go away"Licorice mumbled Red Velvet turned to Licorice.

Licorice was shaking he was having another nightmare again Red Velvet got closer to him "Licorice!Hey Licorice!"Red Velvet was shaking Licorice to wake up.

Licorice shot up he's eyes widening and breathing heavily "Licorice are you okay?"Red Velvet puts his cake arm on Licorice's shoulder Licorice flinches "Uh–Y-yes I-I'm f-fine!"Licorice says "I think I should leave I don't wanna overstay my visit"Licorice says getting up "Oh no you don't"He pushes Licorice back in the bed.

"No seriously I'm fine!"Licorice says "No you aren't your cheek and neck are scratched no don't move you'll hurt yourself even more"Red Velvet growls Licorice gulps and nods "Y-yes sir"

Red Velvet when to his drawer and grabbed a few bandages and Band-Aids and alcohol he got back to Licorice  "This will sting for a sec"Red Velvet says grabbing the alcohol rubbing it with cotton and then rubbing it in Licorice's injury.

Licorice flinches but gets used to it Red Velvet then grabs the bandages wrapping them around Licorice's neck and putting a band-aid on his cheek.

"S-sir I um I'm sorry on what I said before it was my f-fault I was acting like a douche bag and I deserved that punishment"Licorice apologizes to him Red Velvet eyes widen "No Lico–"

"No seriously I-I'm fine with it your right I am u-useless"Licorice smiles weakly his face facing the floor tears in his eyes"Ha ha...I'm the last of my tribe I was constantly bullied for being such a freak and I caused that incident in that school"

"I deserve to die"

Licorice starts to cry he uses his long sleeves to wipe away the tears "Hahah I should've killed myself along time ago!"Red Velvet pulls Licorice into a hug "Please don't say that about yourself I should be the one to apologize"Red Velvet says.

Licorice stays Like that before crying even louder hugging Red Velvet tighter "I'm sorry Lico I shouldn't had said those horrible things to you you've been through so much"Red Velvet says kissing Licorice.

Licorice was a but surprised but kissed back.

Red Velvet uses his other arm to wipe Licorice's tears away "Please don't cry"

They stayed like that for a few minutes before Red Velvet pulled him into the bed kissing his fore head.

" I love you Lico"

"I-I love y-you too"

They both fell asleep in each others arms

655 words