⛈️ Madeleine⛈️

Lol Madeleine
Angst
💥Coming out WAS a bad idea💥

"Your being to hard on him he's only 13.."A voice says outside Madeline's room "He can't be gay he's just having a phase" Another voice says.

Madeleine sits on the floor near his bed hugging he's knees In pitiful attempt to hug himself.

"Well what if he isn't having a phase
What if he is...."His mother says "Gay he can't be one of them it will ruin out reputation"

"Our reputation your putting our reputation first then your own son!?!"Madeleine's Mother yelled at him "Look I'm not in the mood to argue right now so I'm better talk some sense into him tomorrow and tell him he's not gay!"He yells back.

Madeleine hears footsteps leaving his father probably heading to his bed room.

'Is they're something wrong with me?Is he gonna hate me ignore me?Will he leave me?Am I a horrible son?'Madeline ask himself he felt tears ran down his face.

'I knew this was a bad Idea Dad hates me now he'll not see me as he's son but a disgusting monster'He buries himself into his knees and sobs quietly.

"Maddy sweetie..."A soft gentle voice says he slowly wakes up and looks at his mother "Mom..."

"Oh you poor thing"He goes and hugs the young cookie "Shhhh it's okay"She mumbles hugging Madeleine tightly.

"Does Dad hate me?"Madeleine ask her "What No no no he just.....doesn't understand......that your gay"Madeleine's mother trying to find her words to explain that he's father doesn't hate him.

Madeleine hugs on to his mother tightly as he continued to cry.

283 words