• e i g h t t e e n •

Third PoV:

"We're leaving." Santino tells Ivano in the morning and watches him get up and almost run to the door immediately.

"About time." The younger Mancini smirks and makes his way towards the car once his shoes are on with the oldest following behind him.

Ivano gets into the passenger seat of the black SUV and Santino in the drivers seat. Another black SUV follows behind them on the way to one of their warehouses.

"Do you think they know about Eleonora?" Ivano asks halfway through the drive.

Santino looks at him with a raised eyebrow. "One of the man followed her and Cedro and the other one shot you because he thought that she's with you, Ivano. Of course they know about her."

Ivano rolls his eyes at that, "I'm aware of that. I meant the one behind everything. Surely you can't believe that those two idiots are on their own."

"Of course they're not on their own. By now everyone should be aware of her return though, which makes it harder to pinpoint who is after her." Santino sighs.

The younger Mancini nods. After all, it was only a matter of time until word about her return got around and reached their enemies, especially after she walked into the meeting, but the hope that not everyone knows was still there. Even though all the odds are against them. They've always been.

"Well, then we should hurry up to find out who exactly is behind her so we can go and kill them all." He smirks, finding pleasure in the thought of hurting the ones that threaten his little sister.

A look to his side once the car halts let's him see the same sick smirk on the oldest face, "I suppose we should get to work then."

Both get out of the car and walk into the warehouse. The bodyguards follow them and all the men that work for them get out of their way. They quickly reach the basement and turn towards the guards that are in front of the cells.

"I want both men in the cell at the end of the hallway." Santino orders them and quickly retreats towards it. Ivano follows him and once inside the cell, leans against the wall, opposite of the one with the chains on it. The same sick smirk that all the Mancini brothers share makes his way onto his face again. He lifts his eyes towards his brother and sees the faint outline of it on his face too.

The younger one can also see a knife in his hands and frowns at that. Was his brother planing on starting the fun without him?

Before he can complain about his lack of weapon though, aside from his gun, the cell door opens and the guards enter it with the two men, immediately taking them towards the wall opposite of them and chaining them to it. Once it's done, the guards move towards the door and observe the room, ready to intervene should something happen.

"Shall we?" Santino asks his younger brother with the smirk fully on his face and dark eyes. Ivano nods and moves to stand next to him, right in front of the man that shot him. Santino is standing in front of the man that followed his two younger siblings.

"We can do this the easy way, or the hard way. Which one would you prefer?" The oldest Mancini hypothetically asks. He does not care for their answers, but a little amusement to see them beg for their lives won't hurt.