• n i n e t e e n •

Third PoV:

"Are you okay?" Ivano whispers into Elena's ear once he feels their brothers eyes on them. She cranes her neck to look up at him and slightly nods her head. The sight of the smeared blood on her face and the bruises forming all over her body makes Ivano tense and his protective instincts flare up again. Aside from making sure that the brat is okay for now that their brothers can't do it, he wants to go back into the school and kill Guilia and everyone she has ever met.

After all, he's the only one that's allowed to hurt the brat and he won't let anyone else get away with hurting her.

"Elena, I realize that today must have been stressful for you, but we need to talk about what happened." Santino tells her and she slightly nods against Ivano's shoulder again before moving away from him and properly sitting up in her seat.

She doesn't want to seem weaker than she already is in front her brothers now.

"We're not mad at you for fighting, principessa. We, of course would prefer for you to never have to do this, but you did the right thing. You stood up for yourself and defended yourself. Guilia is the only one that's in the wrong here. Should you ever find yourself in a situation like this ever again though, you should find one of us and let us take care of it, alright?" Cedro calms her, sensing that she is worried about their reaction and getting in trouble. She's always been worried about it.

"Guilia had no right to do what she did and you reacted in the only appropriate manner at the time but Elena, I do not tolerate fighting. Yes, it was self defense and you had no other choice, but please try not to let it happen again. Your first reaction should always be to find one of us." Santino added to Cedro's words and looked in the rear view mirror to see her nod with her eyes downcast.

"But don't come to me for help." Ivano grumbles from next to her.

She looks up at him when she feels his eyes on her but immediately diverts them when she sees his murderous expression.

His eyebrows are furrowed and pure rage swirls in his eyes. His lips are in a straight line and he's staring at her.

He's just staring at her and won't stop staring at her, making her squirm in her seat due to how uncomfortable the whole situation is.

"Ivano." Cedro warns him, slightly disappointed at the attitude change but also not surprised. He has never been good at controlling his emotions and also never healed. No matter what they tried, it only seemed to make him more angry.

"What? I don't want her to bother me because some stupid little girl is bothering her." Ivano shrugs, turning himself away from her and moving closer towards the door to put more distance between them.

Santino sighs and shakes his head at his younger brother's action. He feels Cedro's eyes on him but doesn't turn to look at him.

He's just as helpless as everyone else when it comes to dealing with Ivano's attitude towards their youngest.

He can only hope that Ivano will learn how to control his emotions towards their sister on his own before it might be to late.

"Are you okay?" Cedro suddenly asks with a slight panic that's only noticeable for his brothers while Santino stops the car in front of their house.